Vampirelover (Janet) on Facebook

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
zephyrmorningcloud
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: zephyr morningcloud
Zodiac:

Just been reunited with my incubus through vampirelover :) he made himself known again through a dream. He is very active! Now that he's home with me I have confirmed our past life together and he's been with me again since I was a child with a long stretch of quiet til now. Finally bound :)! Ty Janet! Love u!

Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

EDIT: The entity that i've reconciled with from Janet is indeed amazing in many ways like many mentioned theirs from her are, but the problem i got from her is another issue entirely which i've mentioned above. Just to be clear :)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Darkknymph wrote:5 years of being on CH and into the spiritual community, this is the first bad seller review I'm giving. I really hate to do this, but here's what happened. I got an entity(my past life love) from her, and after a body binding done by her, I couldn't feel much of a connection, like there's some kind of breakage between us. I double confirmed my suspicions with 2 people, one whom I trust and always go to for certain issues and another who's reputable and known by many but I will not reveal his name. The body binding was simply done poorly and shadily.
This is very irresponsible as a seller and I will not keep quiet about this. It's not fair to those who can't "see" "hear" or feel much. I hope people will be more careful. Her entities and spirits she lists may be amazing, or not, and I don't know how her bindings to her own vessels are. I don't believe this is a something gone wrong somewhere mistake, because if you can't do a body bindings properly, whether on purpose or not, you are not fit to come out and sell.
Lets just say that I'm not the only one who had the same problem from her.

I'm not asking for my money back because the least I got was having him here already, but this is bad enough for me to not go back. And just to mention, I thought Janet was really nice in answering my questions and all, still is to me recently to this entity I mentioned about, but I don't know if things changed through time, or it was simply something else.

I'm also not asking people to not deal with her, I'm only here to state my experience and also to remind those who do deal with her or intend to to be more careful.
Is this in response to Vampirelover or Janet? Vampirelover is the one I dealt with, not this Janet that is popping up.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm not sure which vampirelover you dealt with, but this vampirelover is also known as Janet. There is another thread which has already been separated from this, which is for the other vampirelover from Italy.

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Just have to say my fellas from Janet are great and she has been so nice to me and understanding :)

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

I love love love my succubus gf from her. She shapeshift into sexy "Jill Wagner" for me & we have a wonderful romantic date.

Peace.

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Now I wonder can I be greedy & ask for Amanda Seyfried & Megan Fox or even better the younger version of Catherine Zeta-Jones & also M. Monroe? My my my im naughty.

Peace.

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

I highly recommend her,I have gotten many from her numerous times,and love her work and services.She sells listings for entities and spirit's and magickals even charging boxes,etc!!!!!!!!

Very professional in her work and she never lets any one of her entities or spirit's go to bad homes,they CHOOSE not the other way around you claim and she says if the claim is confirmed***point***

I also know her pretty well,and I wouldn't recommend her if I thought she was a fraud or fake****Which she is NOT****

Her companions are very strong,properly bound and they come through strongly in my opinion,Janet listed mostly from on FB and she also has a Feedback thread,to let clients know of her services.
1lo

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I love my silver dragon that came from her. He is not as in your face as other silver dragons, but he is laid back and powerful enough.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Darkknymph wrote:5 years of being on CH and into the spiritual community, this is the first bad seller review I'm giving. I really hate to do this, but here's what happened. I got an entity(my past life love) from her, and after a body binding done by her, I couldn't feel much of a connection, like there's some kind of breakage between us. I double confirmed my suspicions with 2 people, one whom I trust and always go to for certain issues and another who's reputable and known by many but I will not reveal his name. The body binding was simply done poorly and shadily.
This is very irresponsible as a seller and I will not keep quiet about this. It's not fair to those who can't "see" "hear" or feel much. I hope people will be more careful. Her entities and spirits she lists may be amazing, or not, and I don't know how her bindings to her own vessels are. I don't believe this is a something gone wrong somewhere mistake, because if you can't do a body bindings properly, whether on purpose or not, you are not fit to come out and sell.
Lets just say that I'm not the only one who had the same problem from her.

I'm not asking for my money back because the least I got was having him here already, but this is bad enough for me to not go back. And just to mention, I thought Janet was really nice in answering my questions and all, still is to me recently to this entity I mentioned about, but I don't know if things changed through time, or it was simply something else.

I'm also not asking people to not deal with her, I'm only here to state my experience and also to remind those who do deal with her or intend to to be more careful.

Not insulting or discrediting you ,however you mentioned that you ask 2 others

***2 people, one whom I trust and always go to for certain issues and another who's reputable and known by many but I will not reveal his name. The body binding was simply done poorly and shadily. ****

Most bindings are done in a unique way that might keep others in the dark sorta speak.Many entities and spirit's also hide from others as well.

Could this be a possibility? I can't speak for you and we are all intitled to our experiences and connections,which can and is different for most.

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!

Return to “Seller Review”