Feel a bit guilty

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

laughing at you two :\|

kids need their parents' guidance, and they need healthy discipline to help them grow into well adjusted adults... your spirits will certainly understand why you raised your voice, and I do not believe they would want you to look at their opinions first before your own, when it comes to raising your kid.. you are the parent, you are the one with the responsibility of raising them and you are trusted by your spirits, with that.

In fact, I am quite sure they would support you for raising your voice. Your child gave you attitude, you were not wrong to correct her for that.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I feel the same, but I just apologize and ask for their help with staying calm, stress low and bringing a good energy into the home. Afterall, we have spirits because we have needs that they can help with right? I believe my unicorn is here for my daughter mostly, but she has a gift for bringing a calming energy so I ask for her help sometimes- I probably need a couple more spirits with that gift! Mostly for patience with my unruly dogs though- the little one doesn't cause stress too much but the terrible two's are starting :-)

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yay the terrible growing up stage. :U

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Zodiac:

bgrigri wrote:I feel the same, but I just apologize and ask for their help with staying calm, stress low and bringing a good energy into the home. Afterall, we have spirits because we have needs that they can help with right? I believe my unicorn is here for my daughter mostly, but she has a gift for bringing a calming energy so I ask for her help sometimes- I probably need a couple more spirits with that gift! Mostly for patience with my unruly dogs though- the little one doesn't cause stress too much but the terrible two's are starting :-)
Wait till they get to the teenage years lol.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Nylsia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I pride myself on staying calm in ALL situations but I raised my voice with my daughter the other day. (Argh! The dreaded teenage years!) I always feel terrible when I let her get to me but it's nearly impossible to always stay calm! It turns out, raising my voice was okay in this situation as she finally did what she was told. I hate that it sometimes has to come to that, but asking nicely doesn't always get the job done. =S

You are not alone!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~ Robert Frost
:*3

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”