You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:
truckingon wrote:Anyone else with one of these? Wonderful info like shadowdust or even more cool stuff like Likes2Read? I like wonderful info and cool stuff 83 :U
I got a Rainbow dragon from Starry1_Night on ebay a couple of years ago & he's pretty cool 83 ::dragons::
RARE RAINBOW DRAGON ADULT
Fijian Rainbow Dragon Adults

Rainbow Dragons are the Most Majestic of Dragon Species! They also bring the most Diverse Magickal Powers in Existence. They work on every and all levels to assist their Keepers; enhancing psychic abilities, material wealth, deep healing and more. They open and cleanse all of the Chakras and help you maintain a healthy, glowing Aura!

They awaken & stimulate the Kundalini Energy deep within your Spiritual Core so your physical and spiritual bodies are cleared of stress and tension and Coexist in harmony. Although anyone will benefit from these Dragons, they are wonderful for Reiki Healers, Chakra workers, Artists, or anyone who feel they can benefit from the colors of the Rainbow! This Dragon will quickly become your closest confidant! They bring Immense Good Luck and have the ability to bestow you anything you desire!

They manifest as Western-looking dragons with two huge bat-like wings that glisten all colors of the rainbow, four stocky razor-clawed feet, two horns on their head and a rainbow-colored, luminous scaly body.

This Dragon will not only be your loyal companion, but if you happen to have any Baby Rainbow Dragons (or any type of baby dragon), he/she will lovingly help care for them!
Makes me want to go to Fiji so I can take him home for a visit. I mean I know he can go back any time for a visit without me, but I rather think I'd like for him to show me around! Luckily Fiji is only a couple of hours away & I have friends with adopted families there..
Man if I could afford it, I would just love to go to Fiji for a visit anyway!!!! :thumbup: :D ::bop:: :dancing: :dancing: ::bop:: :meme: :meme: :meme:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Well, I have the query out to AstralD, She said she does keep records on them so will have to wait and see what I get. It was awesome to hear back from her so fast even though I gather she is on vacation?

I'm gathering that Rainbow's, Storm's and others in this line would be considered elemental dragons? Any ideas?

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Well she's not on vacation lol. She moved her store, you should check her forum for more info.
truckingon wrote: I'm gathering that Rainbow's, Storm's and others in this line would be considered elemental dragons? Any ideas?
They're not. Elemental dragons work special with the natural elements like fire, water, earth, wind. All dragons can use elements magic, but elemental dragons are most connected.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

:D Ah hah... Kool, Thanks shadowdust :thumbup:

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well, haven't heard anything else back from AstralD, SO we wait a bit longer :)

lighthorse
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well, I can't quote (Reply), just Quick Reply. I find these comments, and of course,these dragons to be quite fascinating. Thanx all!

Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Feeling super super duper lucky & honoured to be chosen by a rainbow chinese dragon. When I first got him I just knew he was a Chinese dragon, but had no idea what type he was. In early days he showed himself as green & gold, as purple, but recently he showed himself as a beautiful, sharp-looking fellow with scales of an iridescent array of colour. Red mane. He usually feels very stern and aloof to me, but this time when he showed up he actually winked at me. Sounds crazy huh. I suppose there's more about him I'll discover as time goes by...

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hi, lighthorse , yea, these are amazing dragons :) but then I think all dragons are amazing LOL (not that I'm biased or anything :lol: )

Devika, Sounds like yours is totally awesome. What a beauty :thumbup: :)

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Running a bit slow here. Hope this helps others that have one or looking into getting one

Got this info on my rainbow :)

Favorite Offerings: Anything brightly colored, sweet scents, bananas

Can easily change between colors, blue, red, purple, green, yellow, any common color that you'd find in a rainbow, and when she changes color she temporarily takes on the traits of that type of dragon. A blue change for illusion and water magick, or green for elemental control and money magick. She's a valuable companion to have and a real blessing magickally because any request you have it only takes her a second to change and she can begin working on it!

In her natural rainbow state she has extremely pure, vibrant energy she can use to work unbelievable healing magicks.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

My Rainbow Dragon from Sarena arrived this morning. (As opposed to the dragon with prismatic scales I mentioned above, who CH describes as an Elemental Dragon -- he's here, too.)

For only the second time since I got involved with spirit keeping last year, I saw a flash of light with my physical eyes. Last time, it was the Chinese Longma (Dragon Horse), producing a momentary orange spot of light the color of her scales. This morning, the flash was vivid blue. I got it right after reading the information for my new arrivals (the Rainbow Dragon and a baby Green Dragon). The baby dragon is very young (guinea-pig sized, SQUEEEE::heart:), so I presume he is most likely not experienced enough to produce a physical manifestation yet. Plus, the blue flash just had the vibe about it that made me feel it was the Rainbow Dragon making his presence known.

B. loves cats and he REALLY loves dogs. He ought to be happy, then, as we have two cats and a dog, plus multiple spirits of canine and feline descent either already here, or on order. :) I have asked him to help me with the dog's fear reactions to other animals. Sometimes he interacts with other dogs, but sometimes he gets freaked out and barks at them. I didn't raise him from puppyhood -- he's 6 years old and I adopted him last October -- so I don't know what experiences he might have had in his first six years of life. Since B. likes dogs, I think he's an ideal candidate to help me socialize my dog. We shall see.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Dragons”