Arctic Kitsune!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi, Everyone! I am so excited! I have a male Arctic Kitsune on the way, and I will be waiting with bells on my toes for him to arrive!

The odd thing is, I almost passed over his listing, but something drew me back in to read it.
I felt an instant -- BAM! -- connection when I read the description, and had to have him!
He has already had some telepathic communication going on with me, and I felt a stronger bond with him than I have with many other spirits....very electric and energizing! It makes me wonder if there's some sort of Karmic, past life/soul-mate type issue going on with him for the connection to be so strong and instantaneous. I wasn't looking to add a Kitsune to my spirit family, but here he is! Can hardly wait to meet him! If anyone has Kitsunes, feel free to jump in and tell me about your experiences with them. I love to learn more from others....and thanks in advance! 8)|*

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

I have an Inari Kitsune and what I love about him is that he is very protective. Due to my busy schedule I often don't get enough rest. As soon as he arrived he started doing things to ensure I get enough rest. Including not allowing my Alarm clock to go off ( which can be problematic... Lol). I've noticed he will make sleepy if there is task I've committed to that I shouldn't have. The sleepiness usually starts within 30 minutes of when the task is to begin. He has a very sweet and kind energy I'm very happy he is here with me.

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I'm sure if you search for Kitsune threads there is info somewhere on this forum. enjoy.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

BLAZE wrote:I have an Inari Kitsune and what I love about him is that he is very protective. Due to my busy schedule I often don't get enough rest. As soon as he arrived he started doing things to ensure I get enough rest. Including not allowing my Alarm clock to go off ( which can be problematic... Lol). I've noticed he will make sleepy if there is task I've committed to that I shouldn't have. The sleepiness usually starts within 30 minutes of when the task is to begin. He has a very sweet and kind energy I'm very happy he is here with me.
Thanks for sharing, Blaze! Your Kitsune sounds like a great fit for you! I'm really looking forward to meeting mine....it's like my soul instantly recognized him and rushed forward to get his vessel and bring him into my keep! 8)|*

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Orchid-Dragoness wrote:I'm sure if you search for Kitsune threads there is info somewhere on this forum. enjoy.
Thanks, Orchid-Dragoness! I always enjoy reading the threads on here! 8)|*

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Your description makes me want one. Where did you get him?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Huffette wrote:Your description makes me want one. Where did you get him?
He was in Citrine's shop on Etsy......I'm surprised I found him before anyone else discovered him, but I also feel like it was meant to be. I truly felt an instant soul connection with him, and a very joyful feeling when I read his listing. Maybe she could do a custom one for you, Huffette? 8)|*

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I will look on her shop and ask. I have to wait until I can afford it, though.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I hope you are able to get one, Huffette. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, and am looking forward to meeting him!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

P.S.) Over the last week or so, I've had some funny things going on in the house. The Arctic Kitsune is on the way, but I'm not sure if it could be him or another spirit in the household. I wear bobby socks to bed to keep my feet warm, and almost every night now, one of them (towards morning and always the same foot) is being pulled off my foot. I was also sitting by the computer, and felt a puff of air (like someone playfully blowing air at me) on the left side of my face. I was on Skype at the time with my husband, and he noticed, as I jumped a little, and he said, "Is there a ghost in the house?" and he laughed. I'm wondering if it could have been the Kitsune paying me an early visit.......or perhaps one of my more mischievous vampire spirits.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”