Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We give an open & equal playing field to ANY seller who wants to participate. We do not, and will not, be the judge of what is real/unreal for the chat events. It is up to each person to decide which events they participate in.

We do not endorse, or otherwise guarantee, any of the chat parties, services, or guidance given by sellers who host chat parties/seminars. Each person is on their own merit and of their own integrity.

We have always, and will always, promote an open atmosphere for learning. We do not push one ideology, nor do we create an one-track course. We allow anyone who comes with respect to participate on the Forum or Chat, during the events, and even when there are no events going on. It is for each of you to decide on your path what you will believe or not believe. Ash and I do not believe in censorship, and as Bohemian as that may seem to some people, you cannot possibly evolve or learn when you do not encounter people or information that challenges yourself. Even if you do not agree with someone, in having heard what they have to say it will either further cement your own convictions, you will find some common ground, or you will change your mind. That is the freedom we promote. You make the choice, Ash & I don't censor and make up your mind for you.

Everyone is adult and as adults have the option of choosing what to believe/disbelieve. When you give people freedom, and enough rope, they will either do something extraordinary, or they will hang themselves. However, if you never give them the freedom at all, no one will ever see what they do with it for themselves. I can tell people something 1,000 times, them seeing it for themselves is priceless.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks Magnolia for saying this, it is important to keep an open mind, because if a person just stays on one track, they don't give themselves a chance to open up to other's way of seeing and doing things!!!! Just because a person may not agree with it, doesn't make it untrue, for what works for one person, doesn't mean that it is false or un-true!!!! Everyone has their own belief and their own way of following their path!!!! If it helps others along the way, then that is even better!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Thanks Magnolia for saying this, it is important to keep an open mind, because if a person just stays on one track, they don't give themselves a chance to open up to other's way of seeing and doing things!!!! Just because a person may not agree with it, doesn't make it untrue, for what works for one person, doesn't mean that it is false or un-true!!!! Everyone has their own belief and their own way of following their path!!!! If it helps others along the way, then that is even better!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
Very true, Starfire! Agreed!

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Angelite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

creepyhollows wrote: We have always, and will always, promote an open atmosphere for learning. We do not push one ideology, nor do we create an one-track course. We allow anyone who comes with respect to participate on the Forum or Chat, during the events, and even when there are no events going on. It is for each of you to decide on your path what you will believe or not believe. Ash and I do not believe in censorship, and as Bohemian as that may seem to some people, you cannot possibly evolve or learn when you do not encounter people or information that challenges yourself. Even if you do not agree with someone, in having heard what they have to say it will either further cement your own convictions, you will find some common ground, or you will change your mind. That is the freedom we promote. You make the choice, Ash & I don't censor and make up your mind for you.
From the perspective of someone who is still on the path of discovery and learning, to be so exposed and to have access to an open, uncensored, platform is truly invaluable. I thank both you and Ash for keeping things open and free on Forum, but still within boundaries that disallow any one of the members to disrespect another.

KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH, LOVE & LIGHT.

Bounteous Blessings,
Angelite

ImageImage

MysticMichelle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: BloodWolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic Dragoness

If there a schedule for luck o the keepers like there was for love of the paranormal, I keep trying to find it!

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

MysticMichelle wrote:If there a schedule for luck o the keepers like there was for love of the paranormal, I keep trying to find it!
http://www.paranormaleventsonline.com/

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Return to “Events”