Connecting With Gargoyles

Tips and tricks for connecting with gargoyles.
DKBrown
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

So, on average, how communicative are Gargoyles?

I don't get any distinguishable telepathic chatter from my spirits yet, but I do get a felt sense of energy when I hold their vessels. My gargoyle is the 'quietest' of the three. I am just curious if that is down to personality, or something else.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

DKBrown wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:46 pm So, on average, how communicative are Gargoyles?

I don't get any distinguishable telepathic chatter from my spirits yet, but I do get a felt sense of energy when I hold their vessels. My gargoyle is the 'quietest' of the three. I am just curious if that is down to personality, or something else.
Gargoyles are very communicative and will chat freely about their intrests and will offer information and knowledge very openly and freely if asked. Their energies feel very grounded to me so it isn't as highly vibrational as some other energies are, but their energy is very soothing and relaxing if you are needing that, so you'll feel it more when your doing energy/chakra work, grounding, or while building shields and wards for protection.

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

I have one gargoyle and love him so much! At night, he climbs on my bedroom door, makes sure I'm safe and no ickies try to enter my dreams. After having strange dreams I usually wale up and he's there. We just talk until I get sleepy again and fall asleep. Although, I think it's either him lulling me to sleep or my spirit husbands to make sure I get enough rest.😂😂

As for my gargoyle, he's pretty active and is highly interested in our cat😂. Throughout the day and night ( usually at night it's louder) I hear his claws scraping against our woodflooring. He sends me a vision of his red eyes every once in awhile to let me know everything is okie.

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. My Gargoyle seems to enjoy communicating by Tarot card and Ouija Board sessions. I also see Him in my "mind's eye" watching me from the pine tree in front of my livingroom windows. I'll eat meals at my window sill, and He'll be hanging out, chillin'. Sometimes I'll spot Him on the roof of my apartment building as I'm walking home from work. Which is another thing I've noticed. I'll "see" Him follow me by flying from rooftop to rooftop of houses or buildings I'll pass either in someone's vehicle, or on the bus.
On this past Dark Moon Night I took both my Spirit Friends out to an old haunted rural farming neighbourhood to help me perform a ritual. Since I cannot drive for medical reasons, I rely on public transit, which in this case, meant taking the bus. My Gargoyle Spirit Friend doesn't like the bus, apparently, because it makes Him feel claustrophobic. Also my other Spirit Friend "told" me He was flying just above the bus, as She (my other Spirit Friend) was sitting next to me during the ride.

My Gargoyle Spirit Friend, I think, has been "asking" me for peanut butter. I ended up buying Skippy Natural (no stir) Chunky Peanut Butter, and left Him a generous dollop. I could tell He was happy, because His energy was strong! In my mind's "eye" I could see Him perching on the shelf I keep His (and my other Spirit Friend's) vessel on when I'm in my livingroom, staring at it. I left it out for Him for 2 days and I didn't notice any changes in the size or shape of the dollop. My guess is He wants Creamy Peanut Butter?? I left out a glob of Land O Lakes Butter with Canola Oil for Him. Nothing. A couple of times during that I saw in my "mind's eye" Him making a face as if saying "What dafuq?" as He looked at the glob, then back at me.

Recently (I think it was Saturday) I was listening to musikk in my kitchen when I saw a Shadow figure standing in the doorway, watching me dance. I had earbuds in, so if it said something to me I didn't hear it. But I saw it out of the corner of my eye, and when I jumped, it floated into my livingroom. Not sure if that was one of Them, or an enitity that my next door neighbours claim to be plaguing them. I'm getting goosebumps typing about it. I think it may have been my Gargoyle Spirit Friend taking that form for the sake of familiarity. But I have at least 15 Gargoyle statues throughout my apartment, I don't know why He would (possibly) manifest as a hooded shadow figure, which is what my neighbours claim their "demon" as they call it, looks like. Anybody else have this experience with their Gargoyle? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Connecting With Gargoyles”