Sodium Fluoride: Blocking Your Pineal Gland?

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Luminoire wrote: (Tenebrae wrote about Vitamin C and Iodine to detox. Vitamin C: yes. Iodine only when it comes from sources like Spirulina or Chlorella or natural sea salt, because iodine will use Calcium and rob the organsim of it.)

If one wants to avoid fluoride it is very difficult especially in countries with water fluoridation. The person can not get around getting a powerful water filter system! This not only frees the drinking water of fluorides but also the water in the bathroom (the shower water fluorides penetrate through the skin into the body) and the garden (using fluoridated water in the garden and the vegetables are loaded with Fluorides)
It is so extremely hard to avoid, since most companies use fluoridated water to wash fruits and veggies, poultry, and it is used in all food production. Even if you are careful about your toothpaste, everything else has it, including organic products. Also, make sure your Spirulina and Sea Salt is not sourced from the Pacific, or Chlorella from China.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Gryphonista wrote:
Luminoire wrote: (Tenebrae wrote about Vitamin C and Iodine to detox. Vitamin C: yes. Iodine only when it comes from sources like Spirulina or Chlorella or natural sea salt, because iodine will use Calcium and rob the organsim of it.)

If one wants to avoid fluoride it is very difficult especially in countries with water fluoridation. The person can not get around getting a powerful water filter system! This not only frees the drinking water of fluorides but also the water in the bathroom (the shower water fluorides penetrate through the skin into the body) and the garden (using fluoridated water in the garden and the vegetables are loaded with Fluorides)
It is so extremely hard to avoid, since most companies use fluoridated water to wash fruits and veggies, poultry, and it is used in all food production. Even if you are careful about your toothpaste, everything else has it, including organic products. Also, make sure your Spirulina and Sea Salt is not sourced from the Pacific, or Chlorella from China.
Yes, of course!
The Spirulina I use is a biological quality from the Earth Rise Farm, California.
http://www.earthrise.com/

The Chlorella is cultivated on a japanese island. I was very cautious after the Fukushima accident.
I got in touch with the company and they reassured me that it was out of range. (...)

Sea Salt I use is atlantic sea salt. I have never seen Pacific sea salt here.

Yes, it is important you pointed this out, Gryphonista!

With Spirulina you can get many different qualities.
(As with any food supplements)
I tend to invest much money on good and organic quality foods...*sigh*

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've been avoiding this thread like the plague, because the topic irritates me and I don't want to offend anyone.

But I feel if I keep my mouth shut, I am doing a disservice.

I love the spirit/metaphysical/paranormal community. But it attracts a lot of flakes, a lot of jerks selling snake oil, much like the alternative medicine community sells supplements and tells us we must drink 1L of water a day and detox. Thanks. As if our body doesn't know any better! Don't get me started on naturopathy and homeopathy.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence to show that fluoride calcifies the pineal gland. This is utter nonsense. We would have to consume an enormous amount of fluoride (and a different TYPE altogether than what is in our water supply) to calcify our pineal gland, or ANY organ or gland for that matter. And you know what would happen before calcification?

DEATH.

You would die from ingesting that amount of fluoride.

Think, people. There is a lot of wisdom in this community, but if it stinks like BS, it is.

I will add that one of my best friends is a registered dietician, which means she's spent years and years, and years studying health, the body, and food. She's brilliant and dispels a lot of woo. There is an absolutely absurd amount of food phobia on the internet, on television, in magazines. I spent years as an orthorexic (look that word up) and I ruined my health because I thought I was eating 'the way we should' as I was eating paleo/primal. Food/diet has become the new religion. People peddling their 'way of eating', their supplements, powders, and all matter of crap are businessmen first, and are the very last people to know anything legitimate about honest nutrition.

Question everything. Don't believe everything you read on the internet, and just because it is from a metaphysical source, does not make it legitimate.

I'm done my rant now. I will not engage in arguments suggesting I'm wrong, because 1) I'm not (LOL) and 2) prepare to lose, and 3) I will probably be banned.

Now I'm done. Seriously.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ah, so now I know I had a mental disease or should I saw I still have that "mental disease" it's only a disease if it's actually making you ill right? Well, such was my case in the past but only because I wasn't able to properly balance the practices, diet and the rest. Let's just say that I took some detoxing stuff to the extreme coupled with a badly designed raw diet. Still that's just one case, to give a positive example take a friend of mine that would fit into orthorexia if it wasn't her improved overall well being. Long story short, she's so much better on lot's of aspects given that she has worked towards a more wholesome life (mind, body and emotion) Hell, I even sent her a vid where a physician (I assume that would be the correct denomination or whatever) debunks the alkaline fad and she agreed with him but took it further to explain how she do the alkaline thing correctly. So, under what definition would she be? Other than a near perfectly timed clockwork of wholesomeness?

Now, as to the calcified pineal gland I don't think it's something like you either have it or you don't thing, more of a gradual thing and as far as it being THE third eye I don't quite agree other than the notion of the aura affecting the body and vice-verse, thus a connection between the two.

Maybe you're just too calcified man... LOL J/K I know some examples where they clearly break the calcified assumptions, their claims is that theirs can't get calcified because of their practices.

ED: forgot to say my friend isn't aware of the fluoride thing and yes she's calcifieeed. Have told her to go look it up but she won't listen, her mind is already made up bc she's calcified.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Well, BadBlood, you ARE wrong about fluoride. The types of fluoride that are added to our water supplies are basically industrial waste!!! Fluoride is a known neurotoxin. It is an industrial byproduct (of phosphate fertilizer, glass and aluminium production, some is even nuclear waste). There IS scientific proof that it is harmful (some fluoride products even say that it must not be swallowed). The evidence for this is out there, on the internet on scientific sites for the most part although there is a lot on other sites as well. Not just on metaphysical sites (although they are easier to read).

I wanted to re-read the article linked on the first post but it is no longer available. The site has apparently been deleted.
As to whether fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, to my knowledge there haven't been any official studies looking at that specifically but I have done quite a lot of research on it; anecdotally many autopsy results show there are a lot of calcified pineal glands around. Sure, that's circumstantial evidence at best. A lot (but not all) of the research I have done on fluoride was directly from scientific papers that were published before general public access to the internet was available. (yes, I'm that old! LOL)

There's more: researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) released research earlier this year that, among other things, indicates that the fluoride chemicals added to many public water systems in North America directly contribute to both mental and behavioral disorders in children. Personally, I wouldn't call Harvard researchers "alternative" although maybe they are now leaning that way. I doubt it tho, it would tarnish their reputation to be thought of as "alternative".

The evidence in Australia, where fluoride has been added to the water supply in most residential areas for over 50 years suggests the same. In fact there is a lot of research here that has led some councils to cease adding flouride to town water supplies.

And the arguments around whether it should be added to drinking water or not are hardly "alternative", they've been around since the idea of adding fluoride to water was first suggested after WW2.

Many years ago, when I first left school, I trained to become a RN. Nutrition & dietetics were part of my training. I qualified then spent 3.5 years working as a RN before I quit to work in a job where I could earn a decent living. I never lost my interest in keeping up with the medical fields I was interested in and dietetics is one. I spent a lot of my free time doing voluntary work in/for some of the organistations I had dealings with so it was easy to keep up to date in those areas. So, with 35 plus years of that behind me, I can assure you that with or without real scientific proof (although there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to show that it at least is a contributing factor) that flouride calcifies the pineal gland, I don't want to willingly injest a neurotoxin.

And I also have friends who are University trained (and registered) dietitians and nutritionists and they all say we should not injest fluoride or GMO products (and that's another topic altogether, probably more controversial than this one!!!). They all have different opinions about different diets: some support the paleo diet others recommend vegetarian or raw vegan diets (however, none, so far, recommend the 5:2 diet), so it's not unusual for dietitians to have different opinions. Most of their opinions have developed based on what their interests were in their training and what direction they have taken in their practices.  And from the client's perspective, they might have to adjust their diet around food allergies, intolerances and sensitivities so what fits one might not fit another. And any dietitian that does not take that into account (and I've met some like that) should be deregistered!

One last comment:
badblood wrote:I'm done my rant now. I will not engage in arguments suggesting I'm wrong, because 1) I'm not (LOL) Yes, you are! and 2) prepare to lose, I won't lose unless you can prove that all the scientific evidence I've read and have based my opinion on is incorrect! Because the only way I will change my opinion is if you can prove the scientific evidence I have read, is wrong. But it does get tiresome with the "I'm right"; "no your not, I am", "no, I AM" type arguments, so we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. and 3) I will probably be banned. Actually, that only happens when the argument gets out of hand and the people arguing start to attack each other. If you are able to have a mature discussion about the idea and not attack the person or people who disagree with your view, no one will be banned.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

http://www.tunemind.net/fluorides.htm
A simple and easy way to
neutralize fluorides in drinking water

Fluoridation of drinking water is a very controversial policy, it involves adding of fluoride compounds, which are highly toxic.
Normal levels of fluoridation of drinking water are not enough to immediately feel the toxic effects, but still, prolonged ingestion of even the small amounts of fluorides can cause long-term health damage. The good news is that it is very easy to precipitate the fluoride ions in water by adding soluble calcium salt; calcium and fluoride ions would then bind together, producing calcium fluoride, which is practically insoluble. Very low solubility of calcium fluoride means a very limited bioavailability, this way the poison is neutralized.
Toxicity of a fluoride ion comes from its affinity to calcium, it depletes ionized calcium in blood plasma, thus producing various degrees of paralysis. The drinking water is fluoridated to the concentration between one to a few parts per million, depending on municipality.
Water with concentration of fluoride ions of 1 milligram per liter or 1 ppm is referred to as "optimally fluoridated" by the fluoridation promoters. This choice of words is somewhat strange, considering that fluoride compounds are very strong poisons, they are used as herbicides, insecticides, rodenticides.
The easiest way to make a food-grade soluble calcium salt is by putting eggshells into a container and pouring vinegar in it; after a day or two, depending on temperature, you would get a solution of soluble calcium salt, the chemical name of it is "calcium acetate". To make sure there will be no residual vinegar left in the solution, you should put enough eggshells to have some of it left over after all the vinegar had been consumed in the reaction. You can filter the solution through a fine steel mesh and keep it in the fridge.
At any given time I could have half-dozen jars of this solution, with eggshells and vinegar at different stages of the process.
As soon as I finish with one jar, I put more eggshells inside, pour vinegar and place it into the "waiting line".
You can add calcium acetate also to juices, wines, beer or other beverages.
Fluorides are likely to be present in all of them, often in rather substantial amounts. The bulk of fluorides in juices is likely to come from local water, as most juices are reconstituted, which means they are shipped to the destination point as a concentrate and then diluted with local water, which is fluoridated in over 60% of US municipalities.
The same applies to beer, unless it comes from a country or locality, where the drinking water is not fluoridated.
Tea leaves contain rather substantial amount of insecticide residues, which are fluoride compounds.
Calcium acetate is a traditional calcium supplement, which was recommended for pregnant and lactating women to help them preserve their bones (and teeth) as a result of an increased demand for calcium. However, if you decide to use it as a calcium supplement, you should keep in mind that calcium should always be taken with magnesium, in equal proportion (1:1), that's how many commercial calcium supplements are prepared. You do not need to take it together at one time, but over the course of a day you should be consuming approximately equal amounts of calcium and magnesium.
The most common symptoms of magnesium deficiency are cramps and headache.

The stuff that is used for water fluoridation is not pharmaceutical grade, often it is unprocessed sediment, which is collected from chimney scrubbers in metal smelters and pesticide plants and includes many very dangerous contaminants - arsenic, mercury, lead, to name just a few. Some companies have got into the act by offering a pharmaceutical grade sodium fluoride. They clearly want to capitalize on the natural concern of the people, who have these poisons added to their drinking water.
But whether it is a "pharmaceutical grade" poison, or it has other contaminants, it is still a poison. But, of course, if your water has pharmaceutical grade poison, then, after neutralizing it with a soluble calcium salt, you would not have to ingest arsenic, mercury, cadmium, other heavy metals, pesticide residues plus other poisons. This option is definitely better!
Solubility of calcium fluoride in water at 20°C is 17 parts per million (ppm) or 17 milligrams per liter of water. This is still a dangerously high concentration of fluorides, however, it can only be produced with undissolved mass of calcium fluoride in the same container, which is "feeding" the solution.
Industrial methods of neutralizing fluorides use essentially the same chemical process, with calcium chloride salt being used as a carrier of soluble calcium; the effluent is then passed through membrane filters, which are flushed periodically.
Some brands of salt in European countries are fluoridated. After the people there have got their way in making their water fluoride-free, the fluoridation promoters started adding fluorides to the table salt.
But it can be just as effectively neutralized by dissolving salt in water and adding calcium acetate there; if there were fluorides, they will be neutralized.

This picture was taken from the site of Diana Buckley of Australia with permission back in 2009. Since then her website about fluoridation has been modified and this picture is apparently no longer there.
This stuff, as well as other fluorides compounds are added to the drinking water courtesy the fluoridation lobby

Here you can see the jars with vinegar and eggshells at different stages of the process of preparing soluble calcium salt.
The tall jar contains table salt solution with added calcium acetate

When I cook meat, I pour calcium acetate into the casserole. After some dozen times, you get this sediment, it is calcium fluoride.
All this stuff ends up in people's bones if they are too lazy to prepare neutralizing solution.
The natural bone mineral hydroxiapatite changes to the fluoroapatite, which is denser; it is presented to the gullible as "beneficial effects" of strengthening the dental enamel. The problem is that the bone, which had undergone this transformation, becomes physiologically dead, it no longer reacts with calcium-regulating hormones.

Juice is often delivered as concentrate in drums from the fruit-producing regions and reconstituted and packaged in the localities where it is sold to the final consumer. This picture was taken at the back door of one restaurant.
For related pictures, please view the webpage linked above the article. I found the article most helpful.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jellybean wrote: Many years ago, when I first left school, I trained to become a RN. Nutrition & dietetics were part of my training. I qualified then spent 3.5 years working as a RN before I quit to work in a job where I could earn a decent living. I never lost my interest in keeping up with the medical fields I was interested in and dietetics is one. I spent a lot of my free time doing voluntary work in/for some of the organistations I had dealings with so it was easy to keep up to date in those areas. So, with 35 plus years of that behind me, I can assure you that with or without real scientific proof (although there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to show that it at least is a contributing factor) that flouride calcifies the pineal gland, I don't want to willingly injest a neurotoxin.
Fluor is the poison, fluoride is a salt. Just like Chloride is a poison and natriumchloride is essential for life. As with all stuff, the dosage does you in. Of course too much fluoride can be dangerous, but the amount in toothpaste is so small that it doesn't really have an impact.
Also fluoride loves calcium, it loves it so much it attaches to calcium whenever it can. So maybe the pineal gland is calcified and the fluoride just attaches to that calcium and that is the reason why fluoride is found in the pineal gland. Fluoride will be found whereever calcium is. Thats why Nycto's detox method works.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
kucoquq1
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kucoquq1
Zodiac:

Brocke
i thought i heard on alex's show that Reverse Osmosis Filtration doesn't remove fluoride...

Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

Fluoride can have detrimental effects on the human body, but only at higher concentrations that aren't really found in artificial water supplies. But it does help in improving dental health and reducing the incidence in cavities among the population, particularly in children. I don't really know how fluoride interacts with the pineal gland. Altogether, fluoride does very much aid in dental health, so water fluoridation is useful, provided the concentrations are kept low.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If you want to hear about how iodine detoxifies the body and the pineal gland you can watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDRd40VK5PY. Maybe those are all fake certificates....or maybe he sees things from another angle.

With that said, I brush my teeth with regular fluoride toothpaste. I tried Tom no fluoride paste and nothing changed in terms of communication with spirit.

Second, the Paleo diet is meh...a lifestyle more than a diet. It does help with athletic performance because it allows natural sugars, while cutting out processed foods. If you don't move around, the paleo diet doesn't do anything significant. If you have a tank of a liver, you can eat anything you want. Because the liver processes toxins. But for the rest of the aging population you'll want your machine to run at it's optimal, knowing that it might slow down. As binge drinking and late night Jack in the Box is no longer fun or sexy.

And it make sense to care about what chemicals you put in, if anything to lessen if when possible. Though, there is no food that can replace a good outlook on life and proper meditation. But knowing how to manipulate body chemistry with foods should be viewed as smart rather than obsessive.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”