Spiral Hearth

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LeaChaos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alder Juneberry
Zodiac:

I stumbled upon this seller via FB.
A few weeks to a month ago they posted a spirit listing that I was wicked drawn to. I'd never heard of the type of spirit, but I was drawn to it nonetheless. I didn't have the money at the time. I could feel as if he said he'll wait and I promised that as soon as I had enough funds I'd be back.
Today I finally had the money. His listing was still open after all these weeks. Upon purchasing I felt an overwhelming sense of joy on both our ends!
I'm already pretty happy with my purchase from this seller and cannot wait to get to know this spirit better. 8)|*

<3
~~~
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

so i just bought some custom charging boxes and a necklace that i absolutely loved. briar is a wonderful seller.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

There recharging pieces are amazing and super powerful thx

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Anyone heard from them lately ? Is been two weeks since briar acknowledge will check my items but no further updates after several reminders. I did post in spiral hearth page too no reply. Saw their new listings though.

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Babystone, I hope they get back to you soon. Did they not ship yet? If they did ship the package should have a tracking number.

I saw on their FB page that they are having a 40% off sale with coupon code FALLSALE so I couldn't resist trying them out and got a few interesting items. I think I saw somewhere that they usually ship within 7 business days and that they ship with tracking.

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

I didn't get any tracking so I asked briar to check. He replied he will check but no further update after that . I know Afew others also did not receive any response from them.

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well I just received my order that was placed this past Monday via First Class Parcel. I didn't get an e-mail saying it had been shipped and I think I remember seeing something saying orders usually ship within 7 business days so I was pleasantly surprised to get it so soon.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone heard from the Spiral Hearth or Briar Forestheart recently? I've seen questions on FB this week, asking if anyone has heard back from them. The website is still up and running. But if there are issues with people hearing back from them, it might be a good idea to send a note via their "Contact us" form on the website first, and place the order after you hear back from them.

Having said that, I got a delightful pair of Kuda-Kitsune (Pipe Fox) kits and a Masheba from them. I :heart: them! :) So I'm happy to give positive feedback about their work.

I just want to suggest that, at the time I'm writing this, it might be a good idea to reach out and contact them before ordering, just to make sure all is well on that score.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote:Has anyone heard from the Spiral Hearth or Briar Forestheart recently? I've seen questions on FB this week, asking if anyone has heard back from them. The website is still up and running. But if there are issues with people hearing back from them, it might be a good idea to send a note via their "Contact us" form on the website first, and place the order after you hear back from them.

Having said that, I got a delightful pair of Kuda-Kitsune (Pipe Fox) kits and a Masheba from them. I :heart: them! :) So I'm happy to give positive feedback about their work.

I just want to suggest that, at the time I'm writing this, it might be a good idea to reach out and contact them before ordering, just to make sure all is well on that score.
I've pretty much contacted them everywhere since I haven't received 3 of my later orders (that's three of six or seven, so it's not like it didn't work before). I thought they were just disorganized but apparently they are active and just not replying to any customer.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Has anyone heard from the Spiral Hearth or Briar Forestheart recently? I've seen questions on FB this week, asking if anyone has heard back from them. The website is still up and running. But if there are issues with people hearing back from them, it might be a good idea to send a note via their "Contact us" form on the website first, and place the order after you hear back from them.

I've pretty much contacted them everywhere since I haven't received 3 of my later orders (that's three of six or seven, so it's not like it didn't work before). I thought they were just disorganized but apparently they are active and just not replying to any customer.
That's just it. The SITE is up, but that doesn't guarantee that everything is OK or they're active. They could be experiencing who-knows-what issues offline, and it's causing issues with filling orders right now. I was wondering if anyone had heard from them to that effect.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Seller Review”