Spiral Hearth

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Likes2Read wrote: That's just it. The SITE is up, but that doesn't guarantee that everything is OK or they're active. They could be experiencing who-knows-what issues offline, and it's causing issues with filling orders right now. I was wondering if anyone had heard from them to that effect.
Yes, some people who know them personally talked to them but were blocked off. So they're alive and ok, even talking to certain people, just ignoring the customers. At least that is what it looks like at the moment.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: That's just it. The SITE is up, but that doesn't guarantee that everything is OK or they're active. They could be experiencing who-knows-what issues offline, and it's causing issues with filling orders right now. I was wondering if anyone had heard from them to that effect.
Yes, some people who know them personally talked to them but were blocked off. So they're alive and ok, even talking to certain people, just ignoring the customers. At least that is what it looks like at the moment.
I actually am reading the Spiral Hearth group page on FB right now. There are people complaining that they haven't received items they paid for in August. Wow. What the heck happened.

I doubly emphasize, CONTACT them before sending in any orders, and only place the actual order if you hear back from a human being. Something is wrong here.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote: I actually am reading the Spiral Hearth group page on FB right now. There are people complaining that they haven't received items they paid for in August. Wow. What the heck happened.

I doubly emphasize, CONTACT them before sending in any orders, and only place the actual order if you hear back from a human being. Something is wrong here.
Apparently they made a charity fundraiser too, which seems to have been a scam.
I've made a dispute with paypal with the only order I still could. Was about 250 dollars, so if they won't react, I'll let paypal handle it and may get back my money.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: I actually am reading the Spiral Hearth group page on FB right now. There are people complaining that they haven't received items they paid for in August. Wow. What the heck happened.

Apparently they made a charity fundraiser too, which seems to have been a scam.
I've made a dispute with paypal with the only order I still could. Was about 250 dollars, so if they won't react, I'll let paypal handle it and may get back my money.
Charity fundraiser? When was this? Did it coincide with the time that they dropped off the map, and ceased responding to customers or orders?

Thus sux. I really did like them, and would've gladly recommended them, until I started hearing about their non-responsiveness a few days ago. But it's clear on Facebook that a lot of people are worked up about not receiving orders.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Soka
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Fire-related

I surely hope this matter will get sorted out quickly.
Like most people who reviewed, I, too, owe contact to some wonderful spirits to Athena and Briar.

However an order from two months back apparently was never shipped - the vessel even seems to have been listed in the shop again after this.
I hope for all of this to 'only' be a horrible misunderstanding and am sad to have to do this but unless we get hold of a clear statement regarding these recent issues I attune with the warnings: Do not make any payments until you get in contact with them or feel like taking a risk.

(Maybe we could try to keep this thread up to date about the issue... or is that too far off-topic?)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have spent the last three days following this issue on Facebook. There is ongoing chatter on Facebook about taking legal action. If if proceeds to the point of a class action suit, I will post details here so any affected parties can join.

In the meantime, anyone whose order remains unshipped should contact PayPal and/or their credit card company immediately, and start the process of requesting refunds. Don't wait too long, or the deadline to file such claims might pass you by.

I had positive interactions with them in the past, when they were still filling orders. So I hate to have to put negative comments like this out there. But there's no other option except to speak the truth: they've stopped filling orders, even while still taking new orders. :(

The business seems to have fallen apart, with a lot of customers who've sent money since the summer, like August and later, and received nothing. Worse, the website remains up, meaning that more people might purchase from it and join the ranks of people whose orders remain unfilled.

Don't place orders there while this problem remains an issue. It's just too much risk to take for the possibility of zero reward. :( It saddens me to write that. But I hate to see people hurt, and I can't in good conscience let people walk blindly into losing hard-earned money.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

One more bit of information. I have been asked to relay that there is a Facebook group that has been created, for the purpose of gathering together the victims of both Spiral Hearth and Umbralight Metaphyisics (another meta shop that was run by the same two proprietors), both of which stopped filling orders for customers.

If you have lost money in placing an order with either group, please visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/741749022560706/ on Facebook to help build the legal case.

cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:One more bit of information. I have been asked to relay that there is a Facebook group that has been created, for the purpose of gathering together the victims of both Spiral Hearth and Umbralight Metaphyisics
There's more than one group!!!

What I find interesting is that people have been complaining in Facebook about them for over a year and they still got away with their actions. WOW.
:\

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

There's definitely more than one Umbralight complaint group. Plus if you Google them, you'll find a list of complaints as long as the Equator on every anti-scam site imaginable.

I think they were able to pull off their actions at Spiral Hearth because none of the new customers realized they'd already been running a site that left orders unfilled. I had actually known about the existence of Umbralight, because of FB's suggested groups feature. I was getting group suggestions like "The Truth about Umbralight Metaphysics" because I was in a bunch of meta groups. So I looked through those groups and saw all the disgruntled customers.

But I never realized that Spiral Hearth had any connection to that, until this past weekend when everything blew up on Facebook.

cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: But I never realized that Spiral Hearth had any connection
and I am sure that is exactly what happened to all the new victims. It is really sad. It gets me really mad when people take advantage of others by using their spiritual beliefs as bait.

And to think that they are just kids in their early to mid twenties! Sad!

Return to “Seller Review”