Are Incubi safe?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
ash4evah
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ive had my Incubi for 3 years, and I have recently been dating a Lucifarian. I told him I had Incubi and now he wants me to get rid of them. He claims they can't be controlled, but my Incubi have done nothing but listen to me. He also says they can be dangerous. What do you guys think?

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

ash4evah wrote:Ive had my Incubi for 3 years, and I have recently been dating a Lucifarian. I told him I had Incubi and now he wants me to get rid of them. He claims they can't be controlled, but my Incubi have done nothing but listen to me. He also says they can be dangerous. What do you guys think?
He shouldn't be dangerous if he is bound and the conjurer set up a good binding contract. If he is unbound then that could be somewhat dangerous.

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Incubi is dark art so they may or may not dangerous for humans. Your Incubi have stay with you for three years but don't cause trouble for you, then he can be the safe one, unbound or not.

ash4evah
new here
new here

Yes they are bound to me (they're twins) so if they're bound they are mostly safe?

TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

Assuming someone responsible did bind them, then it should be alright. You really need to ask the one who conjured them, thats the only way to know for sure. But if they have been with you for three years without problems, its a good indication that they are there for you, and that they control themselves. You should really heavily rely on your own experience, and not what your boy friend says. I can't stress this enough, let your own experience overrule some one who knows nothing about the subject.

I would also ask the seller if they are spirits, or entities (they are not the same).

He is probably a bit wigged out by the whole spirit keeping thing. People tend to be afraid of what they don't understand. It also could be that he does not like the idea of you having private time with your boys.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yeah.. what the hell.
His beliefs obviously differ from yours. For a Luciferian to suggest this is kind of odd, though.. they tend to have a more accommodating mentality.. but then it depends on where he's coming from as an individual.

It could be he is jealous, for all anyone knows. Not everyone can deal with the idea of their bf/gf/whatever going off and having sexual escapades with other beings, or having established a long term relationship with them which came prior to your human relationship.

If you have a spirit there could also be miscommunication at play, and he may believe it's a living entity which can certainly be harder to maintain a healthy relationship with.. a whole other ballgame of energetic impact.

Go with what you know. If you have no reason to believe this then I wouldn't worry. He has to deal with it just like you have to deal with his mindset about it.

Generally speaking, yeah, incubi are on the darker side of the spectrum in their life practices though in spirit that shifts. The energy remains and not everyone can handle what comes of it. If we're talking living, incubus entities this indicates there is more of a chance for behavior that could send your life up in flames.. but if in any case, you haven't had any trouble previously it's not going to just happen overnight.

Scorpiodan7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 47
Zodiac:

Lol definitely what girl above me said, yo boyfriend prolly just jealous, it's a phallus thing :X

TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

Not all of us are like that!

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
ash4evah
new here
new here

Thanks for reassuring me (: he is the jealous type so that would explain it I guess haha.

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I got a few incubi recently myself. Now here is what is interesting.

I asked for, and received a light spirit (white arch type) incubus that I was told I could bind with at dawn...along with invoking angels I received at the same time. The vendor's directions for darker spirits was to invoke at 3am and dawn for light spirits..at least as per this particular vendor. All conjurors have different invocations and rituals etc. I had to invoke it on my end too when I received it as per the seller.

I have not had any duality side effects that I had when I tried to buy a vampire before from another vendor (none of these were from CH btw). I don't know what to think, I am newer to spirit keeping and did not know incubus could have different natures. Whether it means it is simply really light on the grey scale of what was invoked for me, I don't know.
It has yet to come through to me sexually lol but neither had the vampire I got originally, but the bad dreams and feelings were there from the duality side effects for this vampire. (I did not keep the vampire as a result and was a bit traumatized as it was my first spirit and had never been warned about anything. You can see my posts about this on the board. It was only when I found CH that I read about these DA side effects and understood what happened.)
I trust the new vendor I got the incubi from because he bound fairies to my body and I could see them as tiny flying orbs so I believe he is the real deal. He has a lot of good feedback. But I am stumped if he is telling me something a bit different than other vendors....

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”