Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: No preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: Silver Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seradeamos
Zodiac:

Has anyone ever photographed around your place after recieving a class5 entity to try and get some photos of it or took it it with you to a psycic to see if they notice its presence? I have to wonder if i TAPS came to my house if it would throw a wrench in their investigations? Anyone have some thoughts on how we can prove to those stupid skeptics that our beloved spirit friends do exist?
Between a rock and a hard place :frustrated:
Slayer

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Personally, I don't feel the need to prove to skeptics that these spirits exist. I've learned that people chose to adopt certain beliefs. Not believing in a certain things will be a choice they will have to make; it can't be something that is forced on them. (I understand how frustrating it is to convince people, ;) ). Even if a skeptic saw a recognizable manifestation of a spirit or entity, they'd probably dismiss it as a hallucination. They aren't going to believe it is a non-physical being until they make the choice to think outside of the box.

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Proving our interests to others is extremely difficult! I've been down that road many times and you get so frustrated that you could scream! YOU know they're real and you tell 'em about it with such enthusiasm and heart and they just roll their eyes or look at you like you're an alien. Sometimes you just have to let it go. Just accept the fact that we're a special breed and that's why this forum is here!!! It soooo helps to talk to those who believe you!!!

Take Care
Leslie

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Umm it is kinda hard.

If ppl dun believe in stuff, they won't listen no matter what.

Like, I have friends who don't believe in the fact that metal balls will fall at the same speed as wooden ball when they are same size. It is proven by the science, but they won't just believe it and when I showed them the video, they came up with an idea that the video is fake....

So same thing might just happen even if you have the real paranormal photo; they might just go "You can make those up pretty easily?" and turn away...

That's fine for me though, for my friends, they can live perfectly fine without knowing the fact that mass doesnt matter to te velocity of free falling, and same as those who don't believe in magic. Only we are more advanced because we have an army of spirits who are willing to help and they don't!!

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

emstrange1 wrote:Personally, I don't feel the need to prove to skeptics that these spirits exist. I've learned that people chose to adopt certain beliefs. Not believing in a certain things will be a choice they will have to make; it can't be something that is forced on them. (I understand how frustrating it is to convince people, ;) ). Even if a skeptic saw a recognizable manifestation of a spirit or entity, they'd probably dismiss it as a hallucination. They aren't going to believe it is a non-physical being until they make the choice to think outside of the box.
I could not of said this better myself...
My Husband is a Atheist, and I cannot make him see or believe anything that is Psychic or Paranormal related :frustrated:
When my Mom passed, something happened, and he experienced it too, but he dismissed it as a hallucination..
Just sad...
So, I keep this to myself, (my spirit friends and my abilities)..

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

Anyone have some thoughts on how we can prove to those stupid skeptics that our beloved spirit friends do exist?
Why do you have to prove it to them?

Why so serious?
slayer_of_deamoses
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: No preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: Silver Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Seradeamos
Zodiac:

Thanx. i guess you ppls is right. i really want them to understand though. maybe one day something will happen to convince them. until then i guess all i can do is be steady and hope for something of a miracle. and maybe putting a class5 creature up to no good in their house for a while? you know just get it to scribble on the wall or throw a couple of plates across the room. at least for the ppl who are A**** about it. that should at least help 'em be more open minded.

nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

Thanx. i guess you ppls is right. i really want them to understand though. maybe one day something will happen to convince them. until then i guess all i can do is be steady and hope for something of a miracle. and maybe putting a class5 creature up to no good in their house for a while? you know just get it to scribble on the wall or throw a couple of plates across the room. at least for the ppl who are A**** about it. that should at least help 'em be more open minded.
No matter what sort of effort you do, they won't be convinced. They can say it's magic trick (like David Copperfield's magic), not magic as you want them to know.

It's like having an atheist debating with a non-atheist. None of them are going to give up, no matter what the other person says.

Why so serious?
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Personally -im just glad that i believe. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Everyone is right, no one will believe unless they want to. Your Dragon could manifest in true form before their very eyes and if they aren't a believer they are going to assume you've rigged up a trick. Trying to make others believe is like running a race without a finish line.

To be "religious" for a moment let me tie this in by saying that the reason Jesus did not want Christians to bear physical amulets of their Christianity (today would be like wearing crosses or hanging portraits of Jesus) is because he wanted non-believers to WANT to become Christian because of the example His Christian followers showed to others. He wanted non-believers to say "Oh my god you are so happy even when something bad happens, why are you in such peace?" And THEN they could tell them about Jesus. And I whole-heartedly agree with this ideology because when you lead a good example others will want to know what you have that makes you so happy, content or peacful.

The same can be said of the paranormal. Don't try to force it on them or prove anything to them. Live your life and when someone asks you why you are so happy or how did your life change, etc THEN you can tell them why and it will mean a lot more because THEY are the ones who asked you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “General Questions”