Lilith's Lair - Bonanza & Artfire

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Beautiful Pictures
And your sites look really well done
( I know it has nothing to do with anything really, but I wanted to give props on a job well done )

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
lilithslair
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith

Important changes to my stores. I wanted to let everyone know that Artfire has changed the way the entire site looks and works. The contact button at this time does not work, and it looks really awful. I knew this horrible change was coming so i prepared for it. I do have a new website, and all the spells from ebay and artfire are on the website. Paypal is accepted just like the other site, so, if you go to my artfire store, and cant seem to get it to work, go to the website. I may take some of the spell down from artfire, not sure yet, I will not delete the artfire store, but it may be scaled down to a much smaller size. The prices on the website is the same as artfire, but I do have a coupon code that will give you a additional 20% off any order. Use coupon code MAGICK So, please check out the site, it http://www.liliths-lair.com/

Blessings Lilith
lilithslair
new here
new here

Ok the contact button now works on artfire, but its still really ugly!

Blessings Lilith
lilithslair
new here
new here

PLEASE be sure your email address is correct when sending information or when ordering, if it is not I cannot contact you. If this happens and your email is not a good email, I will issue a refund and your spell will not be cast. As I cannot help you if you use a incorrect email address and I cannot contact you.

I have had a few that the email is not valid and I cannot reply to you so please double check the email address before you contact me to be sure its correct.

Blessings Lilith
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

lilithslair wrote:PLEASE be sure your email address is correct when sending information or when ordering, if it is not I cannot contact you. If this happens and your email is not a good email, I will issue a refund and your spell will not be cast. As I cannot help you if you use a incorrect email address and I cannot contact you.

I have had a few that the email is not valid and I cannot reply to you so please double check the email address before you contact me to be sure its correct.
This is good information to know. Lillith, please note, website addresses are not allowed in the signatures. Thank you.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
lilithslair
new here
new here

Ok I removed it, sorry was not aware. Artfire has made some changes so for those who use it, it is getting better.

Blessings Lilith
ryusei
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont know mine yet.

Does anyone have some experience with this vendor? I have been on the fence in regard to black magick/arts especially after reading CH's article about it, since I don't want to have some short-term pleasure and regret it later on, any information helps. I have already contacted the seller but figured I'd ask on here as we'll, thanks.

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Well i bought a love spell and it didnt work for me, also her prices just seem to cheap for any da/black spell work

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Bump!

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Any more testimonials for Lilithslair folks?

I used to know things

Return to “Seller Review”