active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I received this item in my CH package that arrived yesterday, and I thought I would comment on this one item. I asked my golem why my best friend was so quiet lately and literally, about an hour later, my best friend randomly IMs me saying, "sorry, I've been busy with taxes". I didn't even say anything to them that was even suggesting that I was thinking that way. I had been all mopey about it to my lil self... well myself, my hippogryph and my baby dragon. I'm pretty sure that my golem friend had brought the answer to me in that form though so thank you lil golem friend!

I had asked my golem friend a question yesterday too but didn't get a response right away but I admit, I wasn't wearing the beautiful ring that is the vessel/spelled item all that long either. It's a beautiful silver ring with the infinity symbol on it with little diamond looking jewels encrusted into one part of the infinity symbol. It's so dainty and pretty! I love it! Anyway... just wanted to give an update on this item incase anybody was curious about buying it!

I love when I get little things I can see with my human eye rather than just my third eye.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Nice experience!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
Zodiac:

Good story! It's great to hear that the golem came through for you!

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Sounds like an awesome experience :)

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Glad nothing was wrong with your friend. Our spirit family really has unique ways of helping. :)

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for sharing!

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A few days ago, I met somebody at a party and I never got their name. So, I asked my lil golem friend to find me this person's name. Well, today on Pinterest of all places, somebody followed me and it was THIS PERSON, had their photo as their avatar and their full name as well. Again, could be a coincidence but I dunno haha, following somebody on Pinterest is sort of random!

I also think that maybe my lil golem friend finds it easier to tell me answers to my questions this way, rather than appearing to me in a dream or during meditation. Anyway, just wanted to give an update =)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

Hi, I just received my secret agent man Golem today . Yay!
I really don't know how to use it and was hoping that some instructions would come with it, but there are none.

Can anyone who has one please tell me how you use yours?
Fyrelite, you sound like you ask a question to yours and then keep an eye out for answers in any form.
Is this right? Do you meditate with it when you ask or just ask any time?

Thanks in advance. I really hope someone can help me out with this one.

:)

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi,

I usually meditate with my Golem's vessel and then, using his name, I ask him to do tasks for me. His name was located at the very bottom of the sheet of CH paper that came with his vessel. Yes, I noticed that the answers I seek show up in many different forms. He either tells me when I meditate with him (if I ask for an update), or some other sort of sign appears. I'd say just keep an eye open for any type of sign/answer because, at least mine, tells me in many different ways!

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

I have nothing of value to add to this discussion, I just wanted to say it is interesting and I am enjoying following it, keep the comments coming guys 8)|*

Return to “Spirit Keeping”