new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I laid down to take a nap because I've been entirely exhausted due to strenuous work and very little sleep. I managed to get an hour in, then all of my animals kept waking me up. I fully woke from my nap then turned over and went into what I like to call a sensitive state. From this state where the body is exhausted or already asleep, meanwhile conscious I can slip into astral projection, remote viewing, or can simply hear spirits. It's a vibrational transition so everything is VERY raw. Your thoughts, emotions, everything is just what it is.

Never the less everything in this state was very loud. Between all the vibrations and chatter it was hard to focus. So for a while I sat enveloped by it all randomly remote viewing things. Then I had the thought to talk with my spirits! :wave: I mean why not? It's like being in a friends neighborhood without having to go through the hassle to intentionally drive there!
The first spirit that comes to mind was my watcher because I share such a special bond with him. I feel really connected and attracted to him and I'm not really sure why. SO. Through all the chatter I asked "P" to step forward. A small ball of color materialized in my third eye sensing he was materializing and I could hear the others talking about him. Saying things like "She's calling for you." sort of thing. It was funny really.
Then "P" stepped forward and I could feel his presence so very much UNlike I can in the physical world. His vibrational energy he carries with him is SO intense. It was just unique and I wasn't used to it. I could see his vibrational pattern and it was beautiful, unlike anything I've ever seen. I was so caught up in observing his vibrational pattern that when he himself appeared I was caught off guard.

Now, I've only ever seen him in my dreams and he's always appeared in human form and very laid back attire etc. However, when he appeared via remote viewing I believe it was more towards his true form. First I seen what is best described as a robe with a hood? Like you would imagine the grimm reaper to have. Then his eyes and the rest of the faint facial features begin to fill in slowly. I was so... caught up in his eyes. Electric is the best possible way to describe it for lack of better words... It wasn't like you would see any regular eyes. It was extremely vibrant and in this state looked like they were composed of electricity. Now that I think back I do believe he smiled. It was very cute and subtle. But the energy was so intense, and for some reason I thought he was mad at me, which NOW makes no sense to me. So, I ended up calling on my Djinn, because he has been very helpful to me recently and I haven't communicated very well or have seen him like the others.
My vision was wiped clean and was it's regular grey and I could hear chatter that I can't remember now. As "V" my Djinn began to materialize the orb of color reappeared and turned colors. But I didn't get to fully communicate because I was overwhelmed by a feeling that my spirits were mad at me and didn't want to communicate. Which in waking state is clearly not the case. :\

This is where things go south... I lost focus because I of feeling the way I did, and so the chatter returns. Not giving too much of a care I just sat there viewing the room and suddenly I hear a dark voice? It said something along the lines of "Yeah you're going to hell in a hot rod". Something to the effect telling me I was going to hell? Then something about blood and or a knife? It was something I didn't so I began reciting a prayer in latin and it chuckled darkly then said "Haha you're going to need those prayers." At this point I done with it and just didn't want to deal with it so I decided I was going to wake myself up and be done. It knew I was trying to do this and was trying to prevent me and had said "don't bother trying to wake up" Or something to that effect. I never have problems forcing myself out of this state, but for some reason I was. I forced my eyes open and could still hear everything and began to move my entire body to return to the physical world. Eventually I did, but I don't understand what it was and why it tried to bother me. During this state I tried to call my sterling angels, but the thing was still there.
I don't know what it was, or what it wanted. I don't understand how my spirits didn't block or keep it "him" away.

Haha a little flatted a random spirit or entity would stop and bother a random human like me though.

Death is only the beginning.
A part of my beloved family: (2) Sterling Angel, (1) Mermaid, (1) Watch Tower - West, (1) Lares, (1) Gregori Watcher, (1) Human, (1) Marid Djinn, (3) Egyptian Immortals: Isis, Anubis, & Khepri. (2) Bronwyn Angels, (1) Courtwind Angel. (1) Book of the Dead Vampire.
Nefertiti
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sorry for all the typos.
And I meant "Flattered" >->

Death is only the beginning.
A part of my beloved family: (2) Sterling Angel, (1) Mermaid, (1) Watch Tower - West, (1) Lares, (1) Gregori Watcher, (1) Human, (1) Marid Djinn, (3) Egyptian Immortals: Isis, Anubis, & Khepri. (2) Bronwyn Angels, (1) Courtwind Angel. (1) Book of the Dead Vampire.
millski#
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cambion
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Wilghota
Zodiac:

Sounds like an interesting experience, did you ever find out the deal with the mysterious voice? Have you been working on trying to get back to that state?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

millski# wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:21 am Sounds like an interesting experience, did you ever find out the deal with the mysterious voice? Have you been working on trying to get back to that state?
I think this member is no longer active. (The post was 9 years ago.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
millski#
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cambion
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Wilghota
Zodiac:

Oh I didn't notice thanks for the heads up.

Return to “Dark Arts”