active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

YAY! So my prizes were just delivered about 20 minutes or so ago, and I am speechless. Will take photos of them and post them here in a little while, but until then, I just wanted to thankMagnolia and Ash for sending all these fantastic goodies my way. Actually, Magnolia mailed the package on my birthday!
And, a special thank you to Briar from Spiralhearth for the mystery box.

Here's the list:
-- #13 - Circle of Guardians (C5T3), white light guardians summoned for 24 hours with a codeword
-- Pirate Binding Box for Prosperity, Wealth, Good Luck, Fulfillment of Desire & Wishes
-- Mystery box - all-in-one charging box. It included the following:
- a crystal pendant imbued with spells for Shielding against enemies, Victory over trouble, Removing obstacles from life, Strong protective energy;
- a pink quartz imbued with spells for Seeing into the future, Knowing fate, Securing powerful destiny, Empowering psychic energy;
- a pewter sun, moon and angel wing charm imbued with spells for Inspiring adventure, Bringing courage, Opening natural gifts and talents, and inspiring charm and persuasion.

Wiccank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Neb djinn

Awesome prizes!!!
I live in SC and every single package I get from FL goes through Orlando and decides to stay a while and go to Disney then come to me. It doesn't matter if it is from CH or a seller on ebay or whatever. You can call USPS and start a claim if it doesn't move in 24 hrs. I have had to do that quite a few times because of that post office.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Return to “General”