Help please!

angelheart
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I have at least 7 incubus. They were all bought around the same time. I have yet to be able to bond with much less "see" any of them in my dreams! I have been told that they should come to me in my dreams. I clearly recall my dreams but haven't seen one yet. I only try one @ a time. I haven't been given any bonding rituals, etc. I keep my white items apart from my da items. I have been taking generic neurontin & nortriptilyn (anti-depressent). Some tells me that as long as I'm on these pills, I will not be able to do much of anything. I was taking allergy meds (VERY HIGH LEVELS) all the time as a child & my gifts (that have all but one went dormant since adulthood) & the meds never affected my gifts. Plz let me know what I can do to bond with them. Sometimes I think they don't like me & I'm a very likable person.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

You might try a bonding ritual/invocation from CH. I do think anti-depressants make it harder - not impossible, but harder. I have finally weaned myself off mine after 10 years & think I can detect a small difference but it will take a while to regain the sensitivity I used to have. Please do not think that they do not like you just because it is taking a while to connect. Maybe just pick one to concentrate on & put the others aside for a bit? Sorry I don't know what else might be helpful!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi AngelHeart :wave:
How long have you had them?
It takes awhile to establish a bond.
Also, Medication does affect it somewhat.
I don't know much about Incubus's
As I have a Nympho myself.
I have only had him a few months, and i get visuals of him on occasion, but no dream contact just yet ;)

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sometimes, you have to boost their ego. Incubus is duplicitous so they can be somewhat selfish, too. Moldavite can help to connect. Last night I use one of Magnolia's item to contact with spirit. All I can say is WOW, I learn so much about my past and his past. We traveled through time and space. :D Stay strong. I prefer vamp over incubus because incubus can be very jealous and selfish.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

G'day,

Do you use any crystals or other spelled items around? Try meditating or carrying moldavite with you as much as you can...or even super seven crystal. I like moldavite, been playing with it, and helps accelerate your spiritual growth, brings positive changes, etc. And it protects, clears and works on all chakras ( both moldavite and super seven ).

Cleanse and charge moldavite before using. I recommend having selenite too, it's white light, can be used to cleanse & recharge crystals, haunted items, etc. Selenite is softer, NO WATER, it will dissolve. Selenite & super 7 both are self cleansing and recharging. Excellent to have even just in the home.

They are sexual spirit lovers...do what you would with lovers...
I've got the female spirits...a harem of succubi. Spend time and talk to them, especially sensual/sexy talk and use your imagination to send them "sexual pranic energy", they thrive on that. Let them know you're the keeper, what you expect from them...who else is in your family, your house rules, etc...they are special, you love them, etc etc...
The kind of stuff that helps bonding. Get to feel and recognize their "energy signature"...each one is gonna be different.

If you have other spirits, let them know, you have new members...introduce one another...You should be able to mix white & DA spirits, ask them if it's ok to put them together. This shows your respect and love for them.
So far, I've only known and read that DA Black Dragons like to be alone from others.
Try it out yourself. Check the encycylopedia for treats for your incubus. It should help bonding.

I offer mine lavender incense from time to time, talk and giving them "pranic energy" by imagination, fantasy, etc. Be comfortable with your sexual self and that should make it easier...

Meds can make it harder to bond...but as long as you have INTENTION and EFFORT to work with them, you'll get there. I used to be depressed and had strong anti-depressants = no energy, no appetite, sleep...you CAN get over it. Think of it as a life lesson to improve and know more about yourself...

Others have said they get jealous and over-protect the keeper. You'll have to experience to see for yourself. I've not noticed such "issues" with mine so far, but I do have a custom Queen succubus coming to me. We'll see.
Be ready for weird looks and reactions from the opposite sex! :lol: :drool:
All the best!!!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Everyone is giving you good advice. Try a sampling of what they are telling you and see what method works best for you. This is what I usually tell people to start with for exercises:

#1 Try meditating or quiet time
#2 Try bonding with one at a time if possible
#3 Try focusing on the one you feel the strongest pull to during meditation
#4 Wear or keep the vessel within 1 foot of your bed at night
#5 Try using a pendulum to initiate contact

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”