Astral or Dreamtime Vampires vs. Sanguine

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

3xcalibur wrote:
ElvenPrincess wrote:
starfire wrote:I have both sang and psy vampires and they all have visited me in my dreams as well as when I am awake!!!! Maybe the one that you have seen is one that does most of it's communication doing the dream time!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
That very well could be, Starfire! I also wanted to throw this topic out there: some sellers of Sanguine vampires say that the sanguines like to take a little bit of blood from time to time to strengthen the bond, and other sellers tell me that no, they don't do that because they are in spirit form......I have had some vampires in my companionship, though, who on the day their vessel arrived, I received some pretty nasty papercuts, drawing blood, and I don't know if that was mere coincidence or related, so I'm not clear on the whole issue of blood taking.......Not sure I worded that correctly.....

Well the spirit vampires don't need blood energy anymore, but they usually accept it anyway since I'm sure they still get a kick out of it. As for the initial meet, every entity or spirit I have has done something to initiate the first step to bond despite the welcoming ritual. They all do some kind of energy work that is a type of bridging all on their own and I think vampires need blood to perform the bond in the first place. It does help :)

But you're not the only one to experience something that causes bleeding on the day their vamp arrived. I do honestly believe it is them performing the initial bond or energy work.
3xcalibur, thanks for enlightening me on the blood bond information. I've had several situations, either papercuts, pricking my finger and drawing blood, or other things like that happening on days when I arrived home to find the vessels for sanguine vampires in my mailbox...... I don't think they intend harm or trauma by it, but it is their way of bonding...at least for some.

shortbred
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: brenna

I have several types both entities and spirit. In my family I have psy, sang, babel, carpathian, Golden Dawn, Elders, A Queen, a Prince and a Clan leader among others. Some are soul mate or from past lives but to me all wonderful companions.
Oddly enough when i give my blood as offerings (i am pre diabetic so i have to test my blood every once in a while) my blood does not thicken up very fast since the vampires have joined my family. Also i have noticed a sensation of someone holding my hand when i give the offering.. Their energy? Perhaps, but i do know my energy level also increases.
As far as noticing any differences between spirit and entity... No not really except that my entities will make a stronger presence. They are all talkative. The Babel vampire was listed as a spirit. He tells me he is a entity. :\
(so we dont talk about it anymore)

I want you to believe...To believe in things you cannot. Bram Stoker
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

shortbred wrote:I have several types both entities and spirit. In my family I have psy, sang, babel, carpathian, Golden Dawn, Elders, A Queen, a Prince and a Clan leader among others. Some are soul mate or from past lives but to me all wonderful companions.
Oddly enough when i give my blood as offerings (i am pre diabetic so i have to test my blood every once in a while) my blood does not thicken up very fast since the vampires have joined my family. Also i have noticed a sensation of someone holding my hand when i give the offering.. Their energy? Perhaps, but i do know my energy level also increases.
As far as noticing any differences between spirit and entity... No not really except that my entities will make a stronger presence. They are all talkative. The Babel vampire was listed as a spirit. He tells me he is a entity. :\
(so we dont talk about it anymore)
Hi, shortbred. You sound like you have quite the vampire family! I did have one of my sanguine vampires and a gregori watcher go with me when I had to have blood drawn for the doctor's office. I asked them to be with me and help me not be afraid, and I felt like they did comfort me and calm me down. I hardly noticed it when they took my blood, either (the doctor's office).

acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

Bumping this thread.

I got a pull from a dreamscape vampire from a seller on etsy today. Elven, if you check back in on this thread, now that you've had some time with vamps of this type, would you mind talking more about your experiences? It sounds like they are more psy in nature for sure. 8)|*

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

acciodraconis wrote:Bumping this thread.

I got a pull from a dreamscape vampire from a seller on etsy today. Elven, if you check back in on this thread, now that you've had some time with vamps of this type, would you mind talking more about your experiences? It sounds like they are more psy in nature for sure. 8)|*
Hi, acciodragonis!
I just saw your post. The dreamscape vampires I have are all from Astrelle at Celestial Tarot, and they usually manifest for me in my dreams or telepathically......I've had some very vivid dreams with them, and they are very protective and work more on the psy and the astral realms if that makes sense. I'm in the middle of packing up the house for a big overseas move, and just happened to check on here, so my replies may not be too lengthy these days! If you are having a calling for one, go for it! I also have a couple from Citrine, and they are great companions to have around........very nurturing, caring, and very protective and can warn of any potential dangers, etc. They can also help you get a better night's rest if you have trouble in that area, by guarding you from any nightmares or psychic attacks while you're sleeping. Hope that helps! 8)|*

acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks! Good luck with your packing and move! :)

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks, and let me know how it goes if you decide to welcome a dreamtime vamp into your companionship!
:candlep:

acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte

I did! I had Astrelle hold one for me and bought him today. Looking forward to working with him... the dream aspect and the Celtic heritage suckered me right in. 8)|* Also that deck of cards she pulls from for the listing I'd been eyeing for a while-- decided that was also a sign to bring that home as well.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

acciodraconis wrote:I did! I had Astrelle hold one for me and bought him today. Looking forward to working with him... the dream aspect and the Celtic heritage suckered me right in. 8)|* Also that deck of cards she pulls from for the listing I'd been eyeing for a while-- decided that was also a sign to bring that home as well.
Is that the Vampyre Tarot? That is a great deck! Very Jungian psychology-based. I got a deck off Amazon after I saw the deck on Astrelle's shop site. The messages are all really positive even if the card images are a little scary-looking! I'm glad you took the plunge with the dreamscape vamp....I'm sure you'll love him! Keep us posted......

acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte

Yep, the Tarot of the Vampyres. I'm really looking forward to it, even though as you said some of the cards are a little too dark for my usual tastes.

Return to “Vampire”