new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Source(s) for this understanding of Lilith?
That's difficult. People tend to have this attitude of , if they haven't read my books they don't know anything, or, if they're new and not entrenched in our online cultural beliefs and norms they're wrong. I usually don't tell people what I know because they don't want to know. They want to speak and be right. Ask Lilith yourself if you're brave enough.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

The difficulty with that, is if you don’t explain the supports for your position—even if it’s UPG,—then others will have trouble evaluating its strength.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cassiel wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Source(s) for this understanding of Lilith?
That's difficult. People tend to have this attitude of , if they haven't read my books they don't know anything, or, if they're new and not entrenched in our online cultural beliefs and norms they're wrong. I usually don't tell people what I know because they don't want to know. They want to speak and be right. Ask Lilith yourself if you're brave enough.
Please abide rules of the forums. Of late, your posts and choice of words to put across your thoughts are very insenstive.

To all members, please always be reminded of the below rules:

1. Be respectful of other members
---- The Golden Rule plain and simple. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. You are not always going to agree with every member or every post and when you post a reply make sure it is in no way inflammatory, sarcastic, hurtful or condescending to another member. Any hurtful posts are removed and you will be warned. If you are disrespectful to any member of the community more than once, you will have your account demoted, and possibly have post-approval on your account. If you post something that is bullying/racist/phobic, or you stalk a member through multiple threads to harass them, you will have action taken against your account swiftly, which many be a 3-day ban or a permanent ban.

2. No potty-mouth
--- Yes, most of us are adults here but in addition to some minors being here you also have to remember we have people of varying faiths and backgrounds. While you may not take offense to a foul word it may go against another's belief system. Defer to #1 and remember to be respectful. Blatant disregard of this rule will result in you being warned

Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:The difficulty with that, is if you don’t explain the supports for your position—even if it’s UPG,—then others will have trouble evaluating its strength.
I can't explain it precisely because it is UPG. It came to me literal moments before I wrote it. I get used as a conduit for all kinds of things I'm not comfortable with because I played with powerful cosmic forces when I first underwent gnosis. I happen to know a lot of things that either don't make sense to people because they have no frame of reference and I literally usually recieve mine before speaking on a subject, or there's no documented evidence because of the esoteric nature of what I'm asserting. I'm a CB radio for anyone brave enough to stand in line and assert their posistion through me. Either way don't take it as anything more than a hypothesis because I really don't know where this information comes from or why it's being given to me.

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

UPG is great for inspiration and swapping stories. Empiricism isnt possoble with regards to esoterica at large. That doesn't mean that there is no place for healthy scepticism... or even just a little fastidious maintenance of sources.

Take that paragraph, append "Personal revelation to [person], from [source if known], on [date]. [Context]."

You get multiple people with the same personal gnosis revealed independently and you've got yourself a lead, baby (or a recently aired episode of fantasy television people forgot the watched).

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”