Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lich King
Zodiac:

i always wonder what kind of experiences can someone have with the succubus queen like her, herself or her sending her daughters to visit u or something?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Eee.. well, she is much more than a Queen of Succubi. I would recommend you do more research into this goddess of your own, as there are a few ways she can be understood and I personally wouldn't approach her with a limited mindset.

You really should use the forum search function as well, because I'm positive Lilith has been discussed elsewhere (I have contributed to such discussions) and so there's a lot of good info already out there.

You have to ask yourself why you are drawn to her? You seem to be unaware of her capacity of power so is it that you are called, curious, or just want powerful access to succubi?

Yes, she can grant you experiences with sexual entities, and you may experience her sexually but.. spiritually speaking she is a gateway to severe self revolution and movement through shadows. She is a liberated, fierce dark feminine and men might bite off more than they can chew..
Unless you are ready for her in totality, it would be best to interact with her through a specific/protected channel or filter (CH for example usually provides facets in their bindings, certain qualities or sides rather than the whole shebang.. whatever is going to work for you).

I usually suggest that if one is drawn to an immortal they can easily create that bond for themselves and should be ready to either confront or embrace anything and everything along the journey, a calling is a calling and let it be.. but they would also understand (consciously or unconsciously) what they are seeking out of the relationship beforehand and likewise already have a certain openness to the deity.

The point is.. you aren't necessarily going to get what you crave or desire, but rather what is necessary/a given - the dynamic of how the immortal (Lilith) reacts to you. They have the power..

And on that note you want to be careful if you should find Lilith does send incubi/succubi your way, if she would serve your expectations.. because these entities are INTENSE (especially if we're talking living astral beings) and once you find yourself surrounded by them it's a make or break situation.
They can be dangerous, Lilith herself can be very aggressive 'unfiltered', and to take advantage of the weak or less knowledgeable or unprepared, or teach them a hard lesson is a reality you must be aware of.

Someone else may have a completely different idea of the goddess and her domain, and so a different set of expectations.
Well in my experience, she is the dark moon.. and that is a realm of nightmares as well as pleasure.
Just something to keep in mind going forward, for anyone interested.

The Lich King
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Eee.. well, she is much more than a Queen of Succubi. I would recommend you do more research into this goddess of your own, as there are a few ways she can be understood and I personally wouldn't approach her with a limited mindset.

You really should use the forum search function as well, because I'm positive Lilith has been discussed elsewhere (I have contributed to such discussions) and so there's a lot of good info already out there.

You have to ask yourself why you are drawn to her? You seem to be unaware of her capacity of power so is it that you are called, curious, or just want powerful access to succubi?

Yes, she can grant you experiences with sexual entities, and you may experience her sexually but.. spiritually speaking she is a gateway to severe self revolution and movement through shadows. She is a liberated, fierce dark feminine and men might bite off more than they can chew..
Unless you are ready for her in totality, it would be best to interact with her through a specific/protected channel or filter (CH for example usually provides facets in their bindings, certain qualities or sides rather than the whole shebang.. whatever is going to work for you).

I usually suggest that if one is drawn to an immortal they can easily create that bond for themselves and should be ready to either confront or embrace anything and everything along the journey, a calling is a calling and let it be.. but they would also understand (consciously or unconsciously) what they are seeking out of the relationship beforehand and likewise already have a certain openness to the deity.

The point is.. you aren't necessarily going to get what you crave or desire, but rather what is necessary/a given - the dynamic of how the immortal (Lilith) reacts to you. They have the power..

And on that note you want to be careful if you should find Lilith does send incubi/succubi your way, if she would serve your expectations.. because these entities are INTENSE (especially if we're talking living astral beings) and once you find yourself surrounded by them it's a make or break situation.
They can be dangerous, Lilith herself can be very aggressive 'unfiltered', and to take advantage of the weak or less knowledgeable or unprepared, or teach them a hard lesson is a reality you must be aware of.

Someone else may have a completely different idea of the goddess and her domain, and so a different set of expectations.
Well in my experience, she is the dark moon.. and that is a realm of nightmares as well as pleasure.
Just something to keep in mind going forward, for anyone interested.
sry for asking but thanks to this limited knowledge of her where specifically do i find this knowledge that u speak of, because i am going to have to sort out the true and false information which might take longer than it should because without someone to guide to the right info i probley find part true and part false (more or less for both)

The Lich King
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

and i mean by my limited knowledge not yours sry for the misunderstanding

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Small Stature. Can change the color of her hair. Very Powerful. Fearless. Does not use argmentative conversation. A Good Friend.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I do not have personal experience with her but one of my online friends worships/honors her as the queen/mother of demons. And what was said by Noc is very similar to what all I've heard. She seems to be very demanding to her followers and teaches them what they must know, and not in the gentlest of terms.

Following the Morrigan myself, I've had experience with a no-nonsense, challenging goddess and it is, obviously, challenging... but more rewarding than anything. Having her tell you she's proud of you for facing a test and passing with flying colors (or even for simply surviving it with grace) is enough to make you darn proud for a while C: Since I haven't worked with Lilith specifically I can't tell you how different it might be, but from my friend's posts it sounds similar.

Like Noc said I'd recommend research and talking to others if you are interested in working with her, and be ready for a struggle that will leave you stronger than when you started C:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

The Lich King wrote: sry for asking but thanks to this limited knowledge of her where specifically do i find this knowledge that u speak of, because i am going to have to sort out the true and false information which might take longer than it should because without someone to guide to the right info i probley find part true and part false (more or less for both)
That's the thing.. there is no 'true' or 'false', it's a matter of your belief or slant of perception.. and there are several opinions out there on Lilith.
I could tell you what I believe but it is more rewarding for you to find your own truth. I have detailed some important points however.

Dealing with the immortals can be very personal.
I think some things are guided divinely, and especially interacting with the gods. It's a process.. if you are new to approaching or being approached by immortals (I don't know you so not sure) it's probably going to take time.

All I really meant to suggest was, do as simple as a Google search, and you'll find plenty of different sources.. go to the library.. and you take in all of those and decide among them which intuitively makes the most sense for you.

You will however gain the purest idea from working with her energy directly, and the best way for you to begin with that if you are apprehensive about doing things on your own, is to acquire a binding/channel to Lilith.

Or right now, right this moment open yourself up to her. Close your eyes, silence your mind and call out to her..
just know her influence is much more than you've bargained for.

In the meantime I'll throw out a few links I googled up..

http://thewanderlustofwitchcraft.blogsp ... ilith.html

http://journeyingtothegoddess.wordpress ... ss-lilith/

http://shaman-shewhoknows.blogspot.com/ ... ddess.html

A suitable initiator of greater understanding.

The Lich King
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i thank u for ur knowledge it is most delicious to my mind and i will tell u this one time i learned of how powerful she is by some of the information i found some time ago and my spirit had a spark to battle her for fun, some kind of battle lust, i dont know where i get it from in my blood or i might have a inhuman blood that makes me want to battle powerful beings (and no i dont fight them i just have the desire to)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Lilith... People can have vastly different experiences with her. That is of course true for all immortals, but I've found that this is especially true for Lilith. She has many sides and no one can tell which side of her you'll get to meet first or mostly, it's something that you'll have to find out yourself if you feel called to work with her. I've had nothing but positive experiences with her and she's one of the immortals I can always count on, but everything that Noc and others said about her is true, she's a dark immortal and her realm is a haunting place where the line between safely working with your darker aspects and meeting the stuff your nightmares are made of is very thin.

If I were to give you just one piece of advice about working with her is this: don't do it if you're not a person who is respectful of women. Lilith can be or cannot be many things, depending on who you are and why she has appeared in your life, but one thing most people have found she is not is understanding of men who disrespect women or feel that men are superior etc.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

The Lich King
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
The Lich King wrote: sry for asking but thanks to this limited knowledge of her where specifically do i find this knowledge that u speak of, because i am going to have to sort out the true and false information which might take longer than it should because without someone to guide to the right info i probley find part true and part false (more or less for both)
That's the thing.. there is no 'true' or 'false', it's a matter of your belief or slant of perception.. and there are several opinions out there on Lilith.
I could tell you what I believe but it is more rewarding for you to find your own truth. I have detailed some important points however.

Dealing with the immortals can be very personal.
I think some things are guided divinely, and especially interacting with the gods. It's a process.. if you are new to approaching or being approached by immortals (I don't know you so not sure) it's probably going to take time.

All I really meant to suggest was, do as simple as a Google search, and you'll find plenty of different sources.. go to the library.. and you take in all of those and decide among them which intuitively makes the most sense for you.

You will however gain the purest idea from working with her energy directly, and the best way for you to begin with that if you are apprehensive about doing things on your own, is to acquire a binding/channel to Lilith.

Or right now, right this moment open yourself up to her. Close your eyes, silence your mind and call out to her..
just know her influence is much more than you've bargained for.

In the meantime I'll throw out a few links I googled up..

http://thewanderlustofwitchcraft.blogsp ... ilith.html

http://journeyingtothegoddess.wordpress ... ss-lilith/

http://shaman-shewhoknows.blogspot.com/ ... ddess.html

A suitable initiator of greater understanding.
and yes i am new to approaching or being approached, but i still wonder y do i want to fight any kind of powerful being?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”