sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My preferred NHL team bowed out of the playoffs in the previous round. However, I am still watching the playoffs, just because I am going to need my hockey fix between now and June when the Stanley Cup is awarded. The hockeyless summer lasts way too long as it is, without my adding another hockey-free month and a half to the mix by ignoring the playoffs.

So, here I sit, watching a game on TV. I have been working with my spirits, just for fun, getting them to cue me when a goal will be scored. Twice, they said "Now", and almost immediately there was a major scoring chance, but somehow the attacking team didn't score. But the third tme was the charm: they gave me the prediction, and within ten seconds (more like five seconds) Anaheim scored on an incredible play.

They are telling me Anaheim will have two goals in this game (which they have been teling me since Anaheim had ONE goal in the game -- now they do have two). But they are in a debate as to weather LA will have one goal and lose, or three goals and win. Still waiting for consensus on that one, and there are ten and a half minutes left in the game. We shall see.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I got the idea from some instructions that came with my first cat familiar, which recommended tasking the cat with predicting lottery digits, so that her proficiency at prediction would improve and the rapport would grow.

So I thought, "Why not task ALL my spirits with tuning into this game and predicting results?" So I'll be doing this until the end of the playoffs. At which point, I hope my spirit crew likes baseball, because I'll be watching that instead. I need something to root for at all times. :)
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

30.3 seconds are left in the game. We're close. Right now, Anaheim has 3 (not 2) and LA has 2. So let's see if the game turns out like this or if LA sends it into overtime in the next half-minute of play.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Final score: Anaheim 3, LA 2.

The prediction was either ANA 2, LA 1 or LA 3, ANA 2. So the predictions each had some element of correctness. The first prediction had Anaheim winning by a goal, and the second one had the correct 3-2 score, but the teams were reversed.

Not bad for a first attempt at this. Good job, Spirit Crew! :)
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

I will have to task my spirits for LA to win on Saturday!! Ha Ha!
AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

You are giving me ideas for football season! Go Giants!
JLajambe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or werewolf

:lol: :applause:

This is awesome!! As I was reading the first post, my Gold Dragon snickered and said "They will be close, but off." I initially wondered what he meant, but as I continued to read the rest of the posts, I started to snicker myself.

I asked him if he would be game to try predicting things like this with me, his reply ... "Why? You don't watch sports games like that?" :\ My return was: "No, but we could find other ways of doing predictions." I got the impression he shrugged as he said: "If it interests you, we can." 7\
Choice, not chance, determines destiny.

Home of a Gold Dragon (L), a Gargoyle (Q), and a Kodama (M).

gagde
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I did something similar a few weeks ago i was doing a pendulum session and the football was about to start it was between Everton vs Liverpool,i am an everton fan so asked will everton win the match the reply was yes we got hammered 5-0. :U
1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ambiew wrote:I will have to task my spirits for LA to win on Saturday!! Ha Ha!
I do that for the Flyers and (AHL) Phantoms a lot. But I explained to my spirits that it's okay to broadcast encouragement to the Good Guys, and give them all kinds of positive energy. HOWEVER, what's not okay is doing anything negative to the opponent. Cheering your own team on is good, but sabotaging the other team is cheating.

So we send upbeat thoughts to our team, and send them the ability to have good mental rapport with each other. And if our perspective helps them all to see the Ice a little better, then so be it. I have been doing all this for years anyway, so now I'm glad to bring the spirits on board to do it with me. :-)

But now that my own team has bowed out, I can focus on these other games with a more neutral stance. Hence, last night was all about prediction rather than taking a rooting interest in a team.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The Prognosticating Team correctly predicted that the Montreal Canadiens and Anaheim Ducks would win their respective games tonight. But I didn't ask for scores this time around.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”