new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

monica_n wrote:That is a very cool experience, Nefertiti! The Pairing bag sounds like it produces some intense results! I've got one on the way and I'm really looking forward to working with it.
Thank you, 8)|* so far it has been a pleasure and rather entertaining. My personal opinion would be do one at a time and take it slow so you can understand how it feels to pair to a spirit/spell individually. Do let us know how it goes for you when you do it!
I can say I do feel much more connected. Though I know said spirit is with me when I need them and can be with me when I call upon them; I really enjoy having there vessel with me more than I did before. Interesting tid bit is I can locate their vessel nearly instantly if I've misplaced it.

Death is only the beginning.
A part of my beloved family: (2) Sterling Angel, (1) Mermaid, (1) Watch Tower - West, (1) Lares, (1) Gregori Watcher, (1) Human, (1) Marid Djinn, (3) Egyptian Immortals: Isis, Anubis, & Khepri. (2) Bronwyn Angels, (1) Courtwind Angel. (1) Book of the Dead Vampire.
monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Nefertiti, thanks for the advice :). I definitely plan to start slow and go with one spirit at a time.

Do you mind if I ask which type of spirit you got paired? Have you still only done one so far?

I'll definitely let you know how it goes, although my bag is still at least a week away.

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
Nefertiti
new here
new here
Zodiac:

monica_n wrote:Hi Nefertiti, thanks for the advice :). I definitely plan to start slow and go with one spirit at a time.
Do you mind if I ask which type of spirit you got paired? Have you still only done one so far?
I'll definitely let you know how it goes, although my bag is still at least a week away.
I have still only done one xD I'm trying to tell their energy apart from everyone else and figure out what their manifestations are like. So far it's only been a pleasant experience. I paired a human spirit. Since last time I've had him visit me a few more times via dreaming and he's answered a bunch of questions, and once read me a book. Have you tried pairing yet?

A part of my beloved family: (2) Sterling Angel, (1) Mermaid, (1) Watch Tower - West, (1) Lares, (1) Gregori Watcher, (1) Human, (1) Marid Djinn, (3) Egyptian Immortals: Isis, Anubis, & Khepri. (2) Bronwyn Angels, (1) Courtwind Angel. (1) Book of the Dead Vampire.
Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Keldrin
Zodiac:

I have pairing coming to me on a order, with tracking number ETA of Monday.
Will have to think carefully about who I should pair first.
Also, I'm curious if you can pair a servitor.
Have 2 being made for me....

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'll be able to post results eventually, as I just ordered it today because Customer Appreciation Sales. :)

It DOES allow for pairing with both spells and spirits, does it not? My goal is to start with the magickals that I've created for my own use. I've already bridged my items of my own making to myself with the Bridging Stone. But I'd love to pair them, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

well, all I can say so far, is when I paired 5 spirits one after the other, earlier tonight, I felt drained, and a bit hung over. Like the headache you have the next day after drinking to much.
On the plus side, I don't have to wonder if it's doing anything :)
Will be interesting seeing how that effects my connections. (takes 24 hours for a pairing to complete)
(let me add, I had a piece of candy from CH in a charging bag, I ate it afterwards, and it seemed to help some. Maybe the sugar, maybe the energy infused into it. Probably both)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Keldrin wrote:well, all I can say so far, is when I paired 5 spirits one after the other, earlier tonight, I felt drained, and a bit hung over. Like the headache you have the next day after drinking to much.
On the plus side, I don't have to wonder if it's doing anything :)
Will be interesting seeing how that effects my connections. (takes 24 hours for a pairing to complete)
(let me add, I had a piece of candy from CH in a charging bag, I ate it afterwards, and it seemed to help some. Maybe the sugar, maybe the energy infused into it. Probably both)
Yeah, doing it with more than 3 or 4 makes me really dizzy, like I can't really walk dizzy.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Yeah, doing it with more than 3 or 4 makes me really dizzy, like I can't really walk dizzy.
Yeah, I walked down stairs shortly afterwards, and had vague images going through my mind of passing out on the stairs.

monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I just received my pairing bag today and paired one of my vampires to start. I felt a lot of energy when I was sitting with his vessel after, but I don't feel dizzy or anything else yet. The notes it came with says it takes 24 hours to fully work, so maybe the dizziness will kick in a bit later. I'm looking forward to some increased communication from my vampire after this!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
Nefertiti
new here
new here
Zodiac:

monica_n wrote:I just received my pairing bag today and paired one of my vampires to start. I felt a lot of energy when I was sitting with his vessel after, but I don't feel dizzy or anything else yet. The notes it came with says it takes 24 hours to fully work, so maybe the dizziness will kick in a bit later. I'm looking forward to some increased communication from my vampire after this!
Yay I'm SO excited for you! ^-^ If you only paired one it might not be too overwhelming for you. Also, I'm curious, did you say the spirits name before the pairing code? After the first 24 hours things started getting noticeable, and even then my spirit came as he pleased. But the communication was greatly increased.
I had another dream the other night that was by far the most interesting to date. I had a dream where I seen myself opting into this life (if that makes sense to you... like I chose this life.) and at one part I was reliving a painful experience from my childhood and then I instinctively I called out said spirit name "M" (the one who is paired, I feel silly for never introducing this) and I reached out my hand and he grabbed it and was able to pull me out of the situation. Suddenly I then seen a part from his life. The situation I witnessed had caused him alot of sorrow, and I could so strongly feel it, then he walked up to me and we exchanged a few words.
I'm really enjoying this pairing. It's allowed us a much deeper connection and communication. I appreciate having been able to see him so much, see parts of his life, and talk with him and give and get hugs 8)|*
Since then I've been able to also to hear him extraordinarily clear via telepathy and pick up on other messages.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”