Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have been thinking about this and I still say a dragon or something to do with dragon maybe protecting a tarot deck, one crystal I keep getting is a quartz, also a kinda of round stone that has blue and tan(or light yellow), for it's colors, that I felt from the first time I saw the picture!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

White crystal, a piece of wood.

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0

red ball of yarn and a flute... yeah, sounds dumb even as I type it, but what the heck...

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

OK, all! It's time for the big reveal! :)
jellybean wrote:Your tarot cards and a crystal, just because I keep one of my decks with a crystal in a similar box!
I was going to respond to answers in order of appearance, if they had correct aspects of any sort. But this one has GOT to come first, because you are exactly right! This is the box in which I keep my working Tarot deck, and a piece of Moldavite (in a small plastic bag so its sharp edges won't touch the cards). DING DING DING, we have a winner! :)

This is the Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti. I've had his particular deck, and I have worked with it regularly, since 2003 or 2004. Moldavite, meanwhile, is a very high-energy stone, and among its properties are the bringing of hidden things to the surface. Its energies have helped me to not beat around the bush when giving a reading (as we are all tempted to do, sometimes, when we're seeing something that we suspect the recipient won't want to hear). So while I'm not so blunt as to fail to consider the recipient's feelings, I am more direct now that I've added Moldavite to the reading equation.

I don't have any vessels nor mythical creature figures in the box, and the Gilded Tarot doesn't depict mythical creatures. But it DOES depict some things that I have noticed appearing in the answers, so I will try to address all of those. I am uploading images now, so I can add them to forum posts.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brimstone wrote:red ball of yarn and a flute... yeah, sounds dumb even as I type it, but what the heck...
Not so dumb, as it turns out. The most recently-acquired metaphysical tool that I got, a few weeks ago, is a flute made out of green jade and decorated with a Fu Lion, a Dragon, and a Phoenix. While it's not in the box, it HAS been front-and-center around here very recently.

Here is a pic of it with my most-used wand, taken for a "Show your magickal tools" thread.

[mg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/ ... 18356c.jpg[/img]

This is why practice is good. You don't have to hit a bull's eye to hit the target itself. This answer is relevant to this household, and my magickal practices, even though it's something other than the box contents.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brimstone wrote:red ball of yarn and a flute... yeah, sounds dumb even as I type it, but what the heck...
Not so dumb, as it turns out. The most recently-acquired metaphysical tool that I got, a few weeks ago, is a flute made out of green jade and decorated with a Fu Lion, a Dragon, and a Phoenix. While it's not in the box, it HAS been front-and-center around here very recently.

Here is a pic of it with my most-used wand, taken for a "Show your magickal tools" thread.

This is why practice is good. You don't have to hit a bull's eye to hit the target itself. This answer is relevant to this household, and my magickal practices, even though it's something other than the box contents.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:A rat?
Detail, Ten of Pentacles:

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I don't know what combo I am using.. just wanted to try for funsies. Heard 'field, stone, mouse' then without realizing it patupairhe patupairhe patupairhe.. over and over and over again (making it a very strong impression) until I noticed that's a name of a fairy entity: accurately Patupaiarehe.

It's possible I'm picking up on something entirely different because my issue is, with this kind of reverse focus that I am often scattered.
One of the items in the box is a Moldavite piece, so that's a stone, and there are a few instances of mice or rodents in the Gilded Tarot deck. For example:

Detail, Nine of Cups

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Sherra wrote:Stuff toy? Animal plushie? Rodents? XD
The critters in the Gilded Tarot all tend toward being cute, and there are multiple instances of rodents in the deck (mice, a rat, a squirrel). Here's another mousie:

Detail, Eight of Pentacles

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ambiew wrote:I am getting griffin! And stone
Definitely a stone, as there's a Moldavite in the box.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”