neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

A little more than a week ago, I purchased a Stregoni Benefici vampiress from Rebecca. The entire experience leading up to my purchase, then after purchasing was extremely exciting. My vampiress was extremely active: loads of tingling, burning sensations...EVERYWHERE...visuals, chills, stroking. Wow!

She showed up in my mailbox yesterday! 6 days from the US to Canada!

I've meditated in the past with little issue. But this was different. I was so anxious, so super excited, that I could simply not relax during the bonding ritual. I even lit some of the Vampire incense that Rebecca sent (wow, that stuff smells UH-MAZING!), lit the candle she sent and wore the beautiful ring that my vamp is attached to.

Rebecca told me that my vampiress is 'very sweet, playful, seductive...but a little mysterious!' I think that part is what sold me LOL But whilst meditating, I think that side was definitely coming out. I felt like she was more reserved, or maybe that was me? Maybe my energy was just too effing hyped up. I felt *some* tingling here and there. There were even some noises made in my normally dead silent office! That was cool! The room got EXTREMELY COLD. When I asked for verification if that was her doing, I got absolutely nothing. :(

I fell asleep on the couch watching tv. I'd been wearing the ring. I noticed before I fell asleep that the ring...(and this was NOT coming from my hand, because it's not on tight or anything) has a PULSE.

I got up after my hour long nap on the couch and went to bed. I put the ring in its recharging bag and put it under my pillow. I had weird dreams, nothing vamp related though. And for some reason, I woke up with "The Boy is Mine" by Brandy and Monica stuck in my head. WT...!?!??!?!!!!!! Who remembers that song? LOL

Have I set my expectations too high? The sensations before and after purchasing were insane. I couldn't believe how active she was. Now I feel like she's totally quieted down. I don't want to use the word 'disappointed' because we've barely started. Is it me? Is she being coy?

Those of you with SB vampires may have a bit more insight, but I'd love to hear from all and any of you :D

Thanks!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

I had the same thing happen to me with several of my Companions. I think it was because I was so hyped up by their arrival (I had tons of communication while their vessels were in transit) that I inadvertently blocked out some of the communications. lol But now everything is fine and back to normal.

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
badblood
neophyte
neophyte

daman, thanks for the reply! How long did it take?

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

For me it was a couple of weeks until it really all got back to normal.

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Hi, badblood,
I was really excited and a lot nervous when my first male SB vampire arrived. I wasn't sure what to expect. He manifested strongly upon arrival and even beforehand with telepathic and dream communication and all of the tingling feelings. The chain his pendant was on tarnished almost immediately, so I have been trying to find him another one that would work with his pendant because the bale on it is so tiny. I haven't been working much with him since I haven't been able to wear the pendant lately as I'm searching for a suitable chain. I did perform the bonding ritual, though. I suspect he's aware that although I love the idea of having vampires around for protection, they also make me a little nervous and anxious about their nature, even though SB are supposed to be White Light......he's probably hanging back for awhile to continue "reading" my energy and observing until he manifests more strongly with me.
The second male SB vampire who recently arrived, I had a similar experience with, although he was more consistent in his communication and manifestations. When I was doing the bonding ritual with the incense and the candle, I took a picture of his pendant, holding it above the candle and incense. A "V" (the first letter of my name, and V for vampire, I guess) formed out of the incense smoke and curled around his pendant! I shared the image with Rebecca.
I have two other male SB vampires who will be joining me soon, after I can pay off the final payments on their layaways. I intuitively felt when I first read about these vampires that I needed or perhaps was meant to be with 4 of them....that number just felt right to me somehow. Maybe the manifestations will be more apparent when the other two join the group.

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Wonderful experience! It always nice to receive a new friend into the family.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
badblood
neophyte
neophyte

I'm finding random little "marks" on my fingers. I do get loads of tingles and sharp little bite sensations on my hands and fingers :)

Elven, thanks for sharing your experiences! I understand what you mean about being excited/nervous of vampires. But I'm mostly fascinated and totally drawn to their power, their abilities, their strength, their fierce protection. I respect that level of immense spiritual/psychic power. It is a gift to have someone with that kind of wisdom and knowledge around :) And it's real nice that she realllllllllllly likes me, LOL ;)

Also, I recommend you look for a replacement chain on Etsy :) I friggin' LIVE on Etsy LOL!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I say, be calm and relax!!!! Things will get better after you all have bonded, it is a time of getting to know each other, and getting use to each others energy!!!! Things will improve, but things can and do get quiet, which is also very normal!!!! Just keep talking and taking them with you, include them in all that you do!!!! Keep track of your dreams, things that might stand out during the day, little things that you may notice!!!! Just keep a notebook so you can write it all down!!! 7\ It will help with you getting to know your vampire and or any other spirit you may get down the line or already have in your keep!!!!

Alos if you do meditation, keep track and write down what goes on during that time as well!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

starfire wrote:I say, be calm and relax!!!! Things will get better after you all have bonded, it is a time of getting to know each other, and getting use to each others energy!!!! Things will improve, but things can and do get quiet, which is also very normal!!!! Just keep talking and taking them with you, include them in all that you do!!!! Keep track of your dreams, things that might stand out during the day, little things that you may notice!!!! Just keep a notebook so you can write it all down!!! 7\ It will help with you getting to know your vampire and or any other spirit you may get down the line or already have in your keep!!!!

Alos if you do meditation, keep track and write down what goes on during that time as well!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
Thanks, Starfire! Always sage advice from you! 8)|*

myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

9) OMG I LOVE vampires!!! :B of course I only have 2 and a vampire angel on the way but I love my guys!!! :Y :7 I don't have any SB vamps but they do sound interesting. :woohoo:

:candle: Love, Light, and Blessings :candlep:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton

Return to “Vampire”