Does anybody know how to summon a dragon?

ChaoticMistress
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I really want to get a dragon. Unfortunately, I can't buy any of Creepy Hollows' dragons. I simply don't have any money and my parents are against getting spirits. So I was wondering if anybody knew how to summon a dragon. Please help me. Thank you!

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Don't try to summon anything. If you don't know what you're doing or can see/feel spirit. You may invite something unfriendly.

silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I second the above -- don't try to summon anything without at least doing a lot of studying first.

The best option if you want one quickly by far is to try CH's newbie $00.01 binding. The shipping is under $6, and you can get whatever kind of dragon you want. You might even see if you could send in a help desk ticket to change it to a spirit/distance binding without shipping, though idk if they could or not.

Either way, the return labels are very discreet and you could even have it shipped to a friend. Before my boyfriend ever knew about my spirit keeping (which he now knows about and supports), I had 3 packages shipped here and he never questioned them. C:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

First of all, you don't want to do any kind of summoning if you don't know how and it isn't a matter of just reading some invocation either as it involves a lot of work and knowledge and know how to set things up, having protection in place, because you DO NOT want something coming through that could do you harm and to your family as well!!!! It is something that you just don't learn over night, as it takes years to learn and do it right!!!! 7\

Like was mention you could do the penny item and let your parents know if they ask, that it is just a pretty crystal or stone that you liked, or jewelry if it comes in that form!!!! I don't condone lying, it is more of just not stating what it actually is!!!! The packages are very discreet and like was mention you could have it sent to a friend that you trust!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

::included::

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

I don't know how to summon any dragons but I do have a male dragon and 3, sometimes 4, baby dragons come and visit me from time to time. Apparently I attract dragons....lol..... :U

sorry I could not help *\(

:candle: Love, Light, and Blessings :candlep:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Before learning to conjure, you would first have to learn how to put protection in place, then how to banish. These are important steps, as you would want to send away any tricksters or worse that answered your summons. You would also have to learn to identify whether the spirit you called really is what you want, and not a trickster (or worse ).

THEN you will have laid the groundwork for learning to summon spirits SAFELY.

The one-penny CH spirit might be the far better option, and certainly safer than trying to call a spirit without prior training. Plan out the logistics of placing an order. The packages give no external indication of having paranormal contents. As long as no one opens your package, you'll be fine.

Add a note to your order if you want to work out a plan that would even minimize the paranormal info INSIDE the package, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

There are ways to call dragons, but it takes a great deal of time and practice, and lots of studying - not only concerning the methods to call them, but also general magickal practice. I'm with everyone else - it's unsafe to do for beginners. And take their suggestion of the 1 cent binding, it's much safer - I also live in a household with people who do not agree with spirit keeping, and they don't pay it any mind since it's either crystals for my collection or a piece of jewelry. And failing all else, you could probably ask them to do the 1 cent binding directly, so there's no physical item to worry about.

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

You have been given great advice.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
julyasmama
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Shay

No body seems to be asking the proper question? How old is this child? She stated HER PARENTS.. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children and my oldest is 11 and is still not mentally responsible to cate gor a spiritual being. I feel that unless a parent has given permission or is open to a child having this responsibility telling a child to go behind an adults back is not ok. But thats just my opinion. Blessed be. By going behind her parents back she is already going against the white light and truth. And as responsible adults we should never ask a child to decieve a parent.

Return to “Dragons”