Two Knocks?

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Okay, I know that 3 knocks is typical an omen of doom or whatever, but what the heck do two knocks mean?

Last night/ early this morning, I heard two knocks on the wall above my head. Then, about 10 seconds later, I heard two knocks again, but on the wall across the room.

Before all of this, I was awakened from a dream because I heard glass breaking.

Maybe brimstone just needs a vacation???

Poison
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I do not think it has a certain meaning, be it two or four. I will asume that whoever knocked wanted to catch your attention by knocking above your head, then faded, letting you know about their presence by knocking on the oposite wall.
You could try either asking during a meditation session for the specific entity/spirit to reveal itself or at least speak out or by using a communication board - which is a no, no for me. I take my safety measures when connecting with specific entities and from my personal point of view the meditaton assures the safety of the channeling. Do a banishing before anything you choose to do.

Did this or something similar happen to you before?

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte

Something similar did happen about a year ago- a big bang over my head and the sound of claws sliding down my wall. Whatever THAT was has gone away since I adopted some very aggressive Gargoyles.

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

You have had some cool experiences, don't let it scare you, it's all part of good paranormal activity.

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte

Funny thing is, it's not exactly scary, just startles you when you're all snug in your bed. Plus, I'm always trying to figure stuff out.

I have a "no unbounds" rule, but any associates/ family of my spirits are welcome, providing they abide by my rules. Maybe the knocks weren't even for me!?!

Vinnyrososco
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vinny Ravenwine

I had the same kinda thing happen recently i was celebrating Mabon with a personal ceremony by myself
And right after invoking the God and Goddess i herd two knocks on my window and then followed by two few seconds later i thought it was someone outside my window ( i even stopped the rite to go look ) and there are no branched or brush by my window i dont really know what it ment either and have been asking around aswell to no avail, but i feel like it was the god and goddess letting me know they were there. I would assume that it was someone or something letting u know that they are there. If i find any other specifics that say differnt ill be sure to let you know.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Vinnyrososco wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:36 pm I had the same kinda thing happen recently i was celebrating Mabon with a personal ceremony by myself
And right after invoking the God and Goddess i herd two knocks on my window and then followed by two few seconds later i thought it was someone outside my window ( i even stopped the rite to go look ) and there are no branched or brush by my window i dont really know what it ment either and have been asking around aswell to no avail, but i feel like it was the god and goddess letting me know they were there. I would assume that it was someone or something letting u know that they are there. If i find any other specifics that say differnt ill be sure to let you know.
knocks on the windows or walls are so common and often they can be tied to a logical explanation. nothing supernatural.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Thundercat
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Uh
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batman
My super power would be...: Super speed

I'm in the same boat, past week I've heard 2 knocks on different windows. Pretty clear, I've heard a banging on the side of the entire house (daughter heard upstairs). I know the 2 knocks aren't in my head because my daughter hears them and my cat wakes up to look.

I've tried asking questions after the knock to see if they'll reveal who they are, or what they want.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”