Creepy Hollows Tarot Deck - AWESOME!

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So I received the CH Tarot Deck as a prize for that March giveaway...

It is simply AMAZING! I'm getting accurate readings for people, the answers for my present and for people close to me make complete sense and I tried to use the deck to communicate with my Gold Djinn A. just now and everything makes sense. The yes and no questions are ALWAYS spot on. It's crazy impressive.

If you're wondering whether you should get it or not... go for it!!!

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

This is the 10card deck? Had questions about getting that one so its good to see a positive review for it! Do you think the learning curve would be good for someone younger? My daughter wants to learn so I was thinking it could be a good tool to start her with, and also a nice backup to a traditional deck.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I love mine it's amazing.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I have two of them and I love them to bits! :)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

I just finally started working with mine, and it is crazy-awesome!!!! 3 thumbs up :U

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

vex3521 wrote:This is the 10card deck? Had questions about getting that one so its good to see a positive review for it! Do you think the learning curve would be good for someone younger? My daughter wants to learn so I was thinking it could be a good tool to start her with, and also a nice backup to a traditional deck.
I think so, yes! It's very simple and beautiful. It comes with instructions on how to interpret the cards and the more you use it, the more natural it becomes... My only warning is regarding the Nympho card. I'm not going to ask your daughter's age for your privacy, just give you a heads up in case she's still a child. The card is very beautiful, nothing dirty at all, but it does have two nude people in it, no intimates showing, nothing graphic. Very classy and romantic actually. But my boyfriend immediately pointed it out when I showed him the deck. He was kinda preoccupied about it as he is a catholic but then he saw the Nympho card and said "Oh I do like this card", then relaxed about the whole thing and proceeded to look at my other shinies from CH lol

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:I just finally started working with mine, and it is crazy-awesome!!!! 3 thumbs up :U
Gryphonista... I know it's off-topic but your Edward Cullen's Ashes cracked me up :lol:

myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

I too am learning tarot so I thank you for the positive feedback... :U ...does anyone have one of the custom decks? 8Z I would like to work with one of those...but cant choose which one... :: ....lol

:candle: Love, Light, and Blessings :candlep:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

With any deck I really recommend finding one that "speaks" to you. My custom is on the way hopefully soon and I chose one that I knew every time I looked at purchasing it was the one that drew me in. Was fortunate they had it on the listing here!!

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I love my regular tarot deck I've got it speaks quite well to me it is a manga themed deck.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”