What's In The Case?

Love4Ever
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

This is really random. I am picking up the number 7 and at second glance I sensed a weapon of some sort.
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

Been a while since i've been back on here, but my guess..i'm feelin a wand or something that directs energy... i'm getting a blasting kind of feeling from it. seems to soak up energy whatever it is. lol not a good guess! But just what i seem to get from it.
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm feeling a pointy object... I can't pick up on a specific color, but it doesn't seem to be a dark color. So light colored pointy object... and thin. I seem to be picking up on some adornments on it but I can't get a clear image of what they might be... very curious to see if what is in there looks anything like the image in my head :D
My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

In going to say clarinet
aserengeti
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kobold
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

A wooden stringed (more than 6 I think) instrument with a scroll-like head, long thin neck with a rounded body like a pear with some kind of ornate floral pattern on the wood? This is where it gets confusing because I see pink and green designs but I can't make out whether it's almost an enamel piece or whether it's an etching that's been painted or something. The object rests on a lining of dark (I think dark blue) slightly furry material like velvet or something similar.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

OK, it's time for the response to be posted.

Pretty much everyone indicated a musical instrument. Everyone was correct on that point. I have posted in other threads about my use of sound energy to cleanse and charge crystals, magickals, my workspace, etc. This is one of the tools I use.

This is a tuning fork that is made of lab-grown quartz rods. (I have taken a loupe to it, to examine it under magnification, and there are none of the wavy patterns that would indicate glass, so I believe the seller who has declared it to be quartz.) It plays a C pitch (the letter I was looking for) at a frequency of 512 Hz (the number I was looking for).

Here is a shot of it, showing the indentation inside the storage case in which the tuning fork rests.

This is an indicator of how long the tuning fork is. (That bright area on the handle is light reflecting off the palm of my hand. The item is entirely transparent.)

Like I said, I knew this was going to be a highly unusual item, and I wasn't expecting anyone to get a direct hit. We did, however, get a lot of people who got the purpose of the item correct, and some also got some other details correct. I'll seek out those other details in the thread now.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:Glad you said only one item I was feeling three wands and a flute, so now knowing only one item just a flute.
I actually have got three wands (which I made) and a flute (pictured elsewhere, including the "Show us your magickals" thread) in my studio, kept adjacent to where I store this case. So yes, those were in the environment, but not in the case.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

silversword1212 wrote:I don't know why but i feel like it's green... almost jade? Though i feel like that's incorrect.... though whatever it is there aren't any sharp edges. So its rounded and it also seems like it might be long.... But that's all I've got :p
The green jade flute that I have is on the desk adjacent to where I I keep my tuning forks.

The "rounded", "no sharp edges", and "long" aspects are all correct.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Xeritch wrote:My Guess... A Violin...

Praise the Sun...
I actually do play, and own, a violin. It's interesting that this detail should surface. It's been way too long of a time since I took the violin for a spin.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:Ok.... I don't usually jump in on these things... but, my initial thought was a wooden musical instrument, like a few others have said as well. But, the one I am picking up on is a Dulcimer.
I do own a violin and two guitars, so there are wooden string instruments in this house, but not in the studio. (The instruments got stored in their respective places before the studio WAS a studio, or they'd probably be in there.)

Return to “Spirit Tasking”