when have a calling should i ask seller y he/she is calling?

The Lich King
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lich King
Zodiac:

because while i was at my sister's ''k" i look at Lilith's new listing and i had a dream that a sea serpent spirit was swimming away from me and when i ask her about this and she confirmed it was him calling to me and i am very curious as y? because i don't get that much callings ever and this one was strange one because in the dream the sea serpent was swimming not in water but sand and it made me think that he came into my wasteland of a dream to visit me

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

We don't know why they have a calling to you. It is best to ask Lilith and she can ask that entity directly.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've had quite a few callings where the spirit didn't seem like something I would ever have chosen for myself.
Sometimes it's because they want you as a keeper and other times they're just checking you out while you read their listings.
It certainly doesn't hurt to ask the seller for as much info about the situation as possible.
It's always good to be well informed!

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
Zodiac:

I agree ask the seller for as much information that you can get, then decide if that spirit will be right for you!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
The Lich King
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thanks u guys :) and i sent her a message asking what was the reason for his calling

The Lich King
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i got a reply and she said from him "do you want me to come or not" LOL, and he has his reasons which he is not telling but he thinks i might need him but one giant problem i don't have $$$ and no one i know of would help me get him but i do know someone who would help and i would have to wait till that time comes, and a side note during that dream i think i was on a boat and i was trying to throw a harpoon at him and all i can say is oops (im so violent in my dreams) :(

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Does the vendor have an installment plan? Sometimes vendors will make an arrangment with a customer to take smaller payments until the item is paid off. CH has the layaway plan, and some other vendors will do the same. They don't always advertise when they have a layaway plan, so you might have to ask the vendor directly if you have any payment options other than paying it in full..

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Tell spirit if he wants to come to you then provide you with the means to have him, direct you. But I really don't think it vital to make a purchase, in order to work with an entity that has called to you and seriously chooses you.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Don't ask the seller. Personally, I have never done so myself. However, I am certain that others have, and I am not implying that it is either right or wrong. The truth is, some unscrupulous sellers might just give you the answer you want to hear, even though the reality could be far from it. Furthermore, as you become more experienced, you will begin to discern whether a listing truly calls out to you. You won't make progress by relying on sellers to guide you through each listing and seeking validation for every decision.

You might find yourself dreaming about a different spirit or entity while exploring another listing. In that case, it's essential to have a sincere conversation with yourself and request more clear signs from the spirit or entity, enabling you to discern who is reaching out to you.

The reason they called, sellers cannot disclose, mostly because their focus is on you, not the seller. Therefore, they will not reveal what they appreciate about you. However, you can arrange another meeting with them if you wish, without feeling obligated.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

This thread is super old, but I want to add to support Tarvos' response as nobody seemed to voice this at the time.

A decade ago I was not in a position to add my thoughts from a seller's point of view.

Now I can say, absolutely don't ask a seller this.
It makes sense to ask a seller if a type of spirit or spell would be right for you, or to ask more questions about a listing to decide for yourself. When you ask us if what you are experiencing is legitimate regarding listings it really just distills to asking whether you should buy our work or not.. and we can't speak to what you are experiencing, making it irresponsible to answer directly.

I am more inclined these days to say if a client needs a lot of reassurance then the answer is probably no, the conjure or service isn't for you at this time. There are members of the community who have been uncertain with their purchases and years later still wonder if they made the right choice. This can be avoided easily. It's important to develop your own discernment as Tarvos pointed out, and to build confidence in what you know, along with learning what you really want/want to achieve so you don't have to worry if something is right or wrong. Accepting fate is the ultimate, whatever way things go.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Spirit Keeping”