Taking care of dragon egg

George00
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

HELP! I just bought my first dragon egg and I was told by the seller that the dragon egg may "hatch" a baby dragon. I have no idea how to care for the egg and foster the "hatching" of the baby dragon. Right now, the egg is in a nest and I was told to talk to the egg and turn it every few days. Any help or ideas on what to do and expect when the egg "hatches" would be greatly appreciated.

vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Put nice things around it. Make a nice pillow. Burn some candles. Once hatched, treat it like any other baby or puppy or small animal. Ask the seller if there's a particular incense or candle color that the dragon would like. Just have good intentions and you'll be fine.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow! I never saw a dragon egg. keep us updated~

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Cool What kinds of baby you get? I am thinking about getting a baby LAVA DRAGON OR CHAOS DRAGON OR MAYBE A DRAGON HYBRID BETWEEN CHINESE AND WEST. :mrgreen:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
George00
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks all for the ideas and support! I think it may have "hatched" last night. I was watching t.v. and I got the image of a baby dragon about one to two feet long sitting in my arms very contently. :inlove: I don't know what type she is because her egg was infected by a Beakie (never heard of that critter before) that apparently changes the type of dragon.

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Are u talking about *morganlefay*'s eggs? It is very interesting listing.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ummm.... I am new to this.

So how does this work? You buy an egg, and they actually send you an egg..?? So is it like, the astral part of a dragon egg, connected to this object in our physical plane that looks like an egg? And you care for it, and when it hatches, the egg we see won't crack open like a chicken would, but..... a;lwkjfa;lwkrjg;lwaj

Help!

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

just like this.

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

... So you mean... like a baby chicken, they would ACTUALLY hatch in the physical plane? Like how a baby chick comes out? just like an animal?;;;;;;;;;;;

George00
neophyte
neophyte

Yes, it is the Morganlefay egg. I really don't know who this whole process works! I was just told that the egg would "hatch".

Return to “Dragons”