More information about Pegasi and Ouroboros dragons?

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Phantasma
Zodiac:

My mother wants a pegasus dragon...I did not think that existed by my friend talked to her dragon about it and apparently a pegasi dragon is a dragon who has kinda mated with draft horses and sometimes zebra. Does anyone know of these or have one? I would love to hear more about them. Also Ouroboros dragons, I saw a posting on Etsy about one and have been curious and would like to hear more details and experiences with them. Any help is appreciated! :D

Amy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Feytsu
Zodiac:

Alright, so the Pegasus is this awesome winged horse from Greek myths, born when Perseus chopped off Medusa's head. It's often seen as a symbol of purity and inspiration. On the other hand, the Ouroboros is this ancient symbol of a dragon or serpent eating its own tail, which sounds a bit wild, but it's all about life cycles and the balance of opposites. You'll find it in Egyptian symbols and even alchemy. It's like the universe's way of saying, "Everything comes full circle." Both are super deep and have been iconic in different cultures for ages.

Return to “Dragons”