cassia4

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

LadyAmalthea wrote:Hi ElvenPrincess, may I ask which seller's items you have had stronger, more immediate interactions with?
Hello, LadyAmalthea,
Keep in mind that everyone has a different way of interacting with spirits, and some connections are simply stronger than others, and there's no real way to determine that bond until the spirit vessel is actually with you. I've had quite valid and strong manifestations with spirits from Rachel at Variable Magick; Astrelle of Celestial Tarot; Jules of Jules Moon Magick; and Citrine of The Citrine Stars......Also, I have one spirit vessel from Fenella's Psychic Realm, and he is very active as well.

Hope that helps!

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

I have purchased a male Madrid djinn from her im so excited!!! She gave me two free gifts as well

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Update: been having strange dreams and my djinn was knocking on the wall while I was napping.

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

I have bought a third eye ring for her.After a year and a few months.I message her about the spell.Im now sick with mental health have sounds and images that are scary.and she told me ours is white art wont cause this and told me she don want me to contact her any further so what is a year and few months.I have bought a lot of spells from her wondering if is all clash that i have my illness.although before im not sure when my illness started but the third eye spell i cant forget it i now have image of thid eye bleeding and screaming.The other spell i do to my third eye treatment is mr l i wonder if i can contact him and ask him about it.The we do not wish to be contacted any further is really bad of her how can she say it to a person with illness.No matter what dont rush to seeing spirit.Is really bad to buy third eye spell.Now am scared of spells and lots of things.until am healed again.On my quest now to heal myself.

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
Zirk
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

It does sound like your 3rd eye is open.
I would suggest contacting darklordmidnight or MagickFromtheMysts.
They should be able to help you.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ren wrote:I have bought a third eye ring for her.After a year and a few months.I message her about the spell.Im now sick with mental health have sounds and images that are scary.and she told me ours is white art wont cause this and told me she don want me to contact her any further so what is a year and few months.I have bought a lot of spells from her wondering if is all clash that i have my illness.although before im not sure when my illness started but the third eye spell i cant forget it i now have image of thid eye bleeding and screaming.The other spell i do to my third eye treatment is mr l i wonder if i can contact him and ask him about it.The we do not wish to be contacted any further is really bad of her how can she say it to a person with illness.No matter what dont rush to seeing spirit.Is really bad to buy third eye spell.Now am scared of spells and lots of things.until am healed again.On my quest now to heal myself.
Just to be on the safe side, perhaps get a check up with a physician if you haven't already. Hope everything turns out ok :hug:

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

[/quote]
Just to be on the safe side, perhaps get a check up with a physician if you haven't already. Hope everything turns out ok :hug:[/quote]

I'm not saying that you shouldn't (For legal reasons).
But how many psychics are trapped in a psych ward?
The official stance is. If you can hear, sense or see anything that They can't. Your crazy.
If you speak to a psychologist. It is NOT confidential.
Psychologist have WAY to much power. They can say that someone is crazy and a danger to society. And the police will go and get them. And lock them away. Just on what the psychologist says.

I'm not saying don't talk to someone.
But think about what you do. Before you do it.

magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Does anyone know How to contact cassia4?

Or normally how long usually they replying msg? 3 day ago I put a msg regarding custom order via Bonanza, and still no reply.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Zirk wrote:
Just to be on the safe side, perhaps get a check up with a physician if you haven't already. Hope everything turns out ok :hug:[/quote]

I'm not saying that you shouldn't (For legal reasons).
But how many psychics are trapped in a psych ward?
The official stance is. If you can hear, sense or see anything that They can't. Your crazy.
If you speak to a psychologist. It is NOT confidential.
Psychologist have WAY to much power. They can say that someone is crazy and a danger to society. And the police will go and get them. And lock them away. Just on what the psychologist says.

I'm not saying don't talk to someone.
But think about what you do. Before you do it.[/quote]

Great advice Zirk !!
Be careful of going to people who can turn your life upside down for ever!
They are even suggesting now that somebody may have mental health problems for criticising the government to much!!
In my opinion the "psychiatric service" is becoming a tool of the police state.

Jon Rappoport gives a great critique on the fraud of modern psychiatry.
There are over 240 "mental health" conditions with not one solid test to confirm any of them.
Just somebody sitting on the other side of the desk declaring "You have this disorder".

Why? Prove it!!!
Rappoport explains why most mental health issues, like nearly all other health issues are simply down to chronically poor nutrition and brain toxicity.

You can google "Nomorefakenews dot com" if anybody wants to read his views.
The third leading cause of death in the USA is medical intervention and nobody says anything about it....nobody had died from a vitamin in over 30 years or more (mercola dot com) and yet the powers that be never waste any opportunity to slander the natural health community as dangerous...you just can't make it up!!!.

I used to know things
Anacalypsis.
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: free
Zodiac:

magnacharta wrote:Does anyone know How to contact cassia4?

Or normally how long usually they replying msg? 3 day ago I put a msg regarding custom order via Bonanza, and still no reply.

cassia has a shop on etsy as cassia4 you can talk to her there.

To see a world in a grain of sand
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

~be who you are and say what you feel
because those that matter... don't mind...
and those that mind... don't matter~

Return to “Seller Review”