cassia4

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

:feedback:

There is a nice discount being offered on her Scholar Magickals. Has anyone tried them and any feedback would be helpful.Thanks.

soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

i have some scholars but i don't get any results,

They are genuine but somewhat not working for me :D

Maly
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I bought two scholars of her that are on their way to me I hope (because USPS tracking shows since 6 weeks that they are in the pre shipment area).
When they arrive i will tell give a review.
But my two Djinns that I got from her are so lovely. :)
I couldnt see them or hear them till now but what I can definetly say is that I can feel the energy of their vessels. :)

And they already granted me small wishes in the few days that they are with me. :)

NavyBaby
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Star Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Celeste

I used to buy from Sheila in the past, very nice very sweet. I however began seeking entities they did not have and began to branch out. Very nice sellers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Any one have other experiences especially with her spirits ?

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

And is her bonanza all that's left ?

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

When I was browsing her items and searching for posts and reviews, this is mainly the post I would reference back to. Sheila and the others are indeed so sweet to work with! They respond to questions and messages really fast and are quick to help you with anything you need. I bought some things from them, mostly magickals, but I'm not quite sure if they're working yet. It's only been a month since I got the items so I just probably need to give them more time. Probably to adjust with my energies and all.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I bought a few of her spelled/enchanted items. Couldn’t feel a thing, I usually sense energies. Idk maybe I didn’t mush well with her energies but it’s not worth it, especially seeing how she has high priced itmes. Pass.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
jonmadden91
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

Advantages: Legit Seller and won't send an empty vessel which is rare these days.
Disadvantages: Way too overpriced, and exaggerates listing a bit too much.

Her attraction and luck spells worked amazing. I established trust and a good relationship with her after making dozens of purchases, so I went ahead and bought a high priced oak item. It was one of the most highest priced items in her shop. I messaged her about my situation and asked about the item. Cassia4 said that she guaranteed that the item would work and it would solve all my problems, or she would refund the money, I just need to return the item. Surprise surprise it didn't work. So I returned the $500 item. lol and yeah she was pretty angry and blocked me from making purchases. A little insulting but I occasionally get coupons from her shop sometimes. I'm not hating on her, She's one of the strongest witches I ever known, but she shouldn't be guaranteeing magic will work or lead people on. don't make promises you can't keep. but hey she's real she's legit I can vouche for that atleast. She has a business to run. But I'd never buy from her again. because she charges way too much for the level of power of her items. And you'd never know how much effort/energy you're getting. Some times she will recharge items or add more power over time. Which is nice. Since some people don't know how to recharge their items/spells. Some items are a one and done. So you can never be 100% what you're getting. Like the $200 items she sale will be the same as the $20 in power, function and quality. Even the jewelry sometimes can be the same on a $20 item vs a $200 item. You're never sure what you're getting.

Janedoe
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Janedoe

I bought a couple of djinn from. Her in the beginning and was not drawn to it at all after I got them so I respectfully asked her to let me return and refund. She also blocked me from purchasing after that. Which I was shocked and is very unprofessional I feel. I had to asked to unblock me because I didn’t know what I was doing wrong and I was new so at the time I wanted to try out more of her items.

I agree with the previous review. Her items’ description are out of world ridiculous.I fell for it a couple of times. The last time I bought a couple of spell things from her instead of spirits. Still nothing... energy was very low. So I’m not going to buy anything from her anymore. Her readings are ok though . Some of the earlier predictions were more accurate, but it stopped. I got a month by month reading from her for 2021. Starting on dec 2019... and so far it’s not accurate. I also did a couple of 3 questions again recently and was not accurate. So idk....

I really wanted to love her shop...but after the block situation, it was a red flag for me.

Return to “Seller Review”