Tell Your Djinn to Kill Someone

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77 wrote:Would you want someone to send a spirit to kill you?

Also remember the destruction of those left behind. Every person has a mother and father. Some people have brothers, sisters, grandma and grandpas, husband or wife, sons and daughters. If someone directly or indirectly caused the death of my kids or husband or parents or siblings, there will be hell to pay! There would be that vital thing in my life that was destroyed with them.

If someone did something horrible to you, let God take care of him/her, and you take care of yourself. It's not your place to affect a person's lifeline. It's not your place to unravel the lifelines that are attached because you will be held accountable, whether it's this lifetime or the next or even in eternity.
My thoughts exactly...
Why would you want to cause pain to others that are not involved?
And I agree, Karma...plus..when you pass, you will experience what you have done, and also everyone it affected..
Please reconsider even thinking about doing something like this...

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I'm thinking of the story of another some time ago, her dark ifrid put someone in the hospital. Nonetheless I would not recommend wishing someone dead, better to forgive.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
mcmsinger
new here
new here

So you guys are challenging my Djinn's capability? ahaha

Ok, my djinn is officially challenged to prove himself. He's next to me as I type type this.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

mcmsinger wrote:So you guys are challenging my Djinn's capability? ahaha

Ok, my djinn is officially challenged to prove himself. He's next to me as I type type this.
Hmmm...I just read all of the posts here and nobody challenged your Djinn's capabilities. I don't think anybody has any interest in what your Djinn can or cannot do. Many of us have our own Djinn and we know what they are capable of, thank-you very much. That's beside the point. You're trying to "arrange" the death of another human being. That's the issue. And you think it's just so entertaining to come on here and raise people's hackles. Well, you know what? :realitycheck: Tallking about killing people is not a game and it's not funny. The people here are trying to tell you that.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Dear mcmsinger,

I don't doubt that your djinn could cause someone to die. I don't doubt that MY Marid could cause someone's death. However, I don't know if you understand exactly how djinn "work"?

Such a wish to kill someone would involve so much that it would not be instantaneous, like on TV or cartoons. Threads of lives, time, fate and more need to be unraveled and re-woven to cause what you wished/commanded to be. These things take time on simple wishes and will take quite some time on a command like this, perhaps longer than you would like.

Perhaps so long that you may even forget that you wished it, may change your mind or may grow to doubt your djinn's power. Doubting will cause your spirit to function on a less than optimal level.

Still, your djinn would be working on your desire. Steadily working on someone's death rather than anything else you ask, because it would take quite a bit of his/her powers to do and he/she would need to focus directly on it.

You may begin to even doubt that your djinn exists because they would be silent or non responsive. This also would cause your djinn to function at a lesser degree. But, again, they would be working, both in this realm and others, to cause your command to become reality.

By the time this person's death did occur, you could have moved, married, divorced, have a new job, be wealthy, be poor, be alone or have the love of your life by your side. And, you could have not seen this person for ages. So, I don't think that anyone here is doubting IF your djinn could cause someone to die. They're saying that he/she would not be able to do so in the way you expect or describe.

That simple wish of having them get cloudy vision on the expressway or sneeze 10 times while driving may happen but instead of their death, it may cause the death of a child, a road worker, cause a hellacious traffic jam while you're on your way (in a hurry) on the same road or any number of other scenarios.

All which would be your karma, even if that's not what you wished for. Could you live with yourself knowing you killed in innocent? Or wondering for the rest of your life if you did?

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Are you asking because you actually want to have someone killed, or is it because you wonder if you should be careful of your thoughts or words when you get angry? I know that many times I think and say things I don't mean, and it would be horrible if some one or thing took me for real and caused bad things to happen.

I really hope your just curious or cautious, and not asking because you have ill intentions. That would be scary.

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Dear mcmsinger,

Hello, mcmsinger.

I couldn't help but notice your post's title, and stop upon. I would not say that it is neither wrong or right, because what are the standards? You might have a different point of view with me.
I understand you wish somebody's death. You could get angry at times. I have felt that way, when somebody almost brought me death. I wanted a payback. And even these days I grind my teeth.

But think of it this way. Is it really needed? Everything happens for a reason, I believe. Because the incident happened for me, I have learned many lessons. I learned about dignity, social security, psychology, behaviors, environment and egos. It comes to you in many ways. I dearly hope you take advantages of whatever or whomever is bothering you. Think about it, it's going to shape who you are going to be. And I find that very exciting. Whatever happens, you'll learn something from it.
Of course that's not saying you should go out there and do whatever you want, believing that you'll learn something from it.
But honestly, there is too much to enjoy out there in the world, than to dwell upon. Let it go. Let it not hold you, for that is even worse.

I believe you would not want something for your enemy, right? The more you dwell upon this, the more your achieving your enemy's dream. That was more of a point of view from revenge, but whatever works.

Karma, the balance.... You see, I didn't use to believe in Karma. I thought it was BS. But once you study energy, cosmic balance and spirituality, you will start to understand. Actually you don't even have to study. It's not like, if you spend 10 dollars for somebody, your going to get 30 dollars. It could either be you learn something from it (Which I think is the most important thing) , or you could simply get joy and happiness from it. Well it's not a Simple thing, but my point is that it would come in many different forms.

Because your enemy made you feel this way, karma is upon him, if that makes you feel better. There is no need for you to wish extra harm on him. You never know in what way your enemy would be effected by Karma, Like I mentioned above. He might not necessarily get hurt. But his life might get screwed by how his personality is forming.

Those were just examples to make you realize the things that are going on beyond what you might think, but really, you shouldn't need to think about those to feel better. The more you desire negativity, your going to get surrounded by the negative energy. And you yourself will get affected...

I hope this was any help.. I would love to chat privately if you wish.

-with care, Cwamoon

mcmsinger
new here
new here

So can you ask a djinn to stop working on a wish and don't make it come true?

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yes, I believe so. Well even if not, do your best. Tell your Djinn that you did not mean it, and that you don't actually want it to happen. That your fine. That you thank him. Of if you don't agree with what I'm suggesting, talking to your Djinn with your true thoughts would work. It will, trust me. I just know that it will :P

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Remember you are his master.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”