Tell Your Djinn to Kill Someone

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

mcmsinger wrote: 3) I told my ifrit djinn to do this dirty job, do you think he is fully capable of achieving this goal?
No, absolutely not. Your Djinn can't even convince someone else that it exists. You must have been prepared to believe and ready to do all the work of talking to yourself. Anyone who hasn't learned the name and read the description doesn't stand a chance of interaction.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Whether a spirit CAN inflict serious or fatal injury, and whether they’d be WILLING to, are two separate things. Our spirits have their own internal beliefs in what’s right and wrong, and if a keeper’s request goes against that, they are likely to say “no” and suggest an alternative course of action that they would be OK with.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Whether a spirit CAN inflict serious or fatal injury, and whether they’d be WILLING to, are two separate things.
Please don't make excuses for them. If it is real and physical, they can't do it. Not so much as a healthy "Boo!" in traditional fashion. If you sit quietly and imagine you are out running, you can make your pulse go up. That doesn't mean you can imagine me running and make my pulse go up.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Can I just say - apart from this being a theoretical discussion - I'm not willing to inflict serious or fatal injury either.

I think trying to killing someone in *any* way is just as bad as every other way...in my opinion. I say 'in my opinion', but if we were talking about this in terms of real world acts, it is absolutely not a thing that the vast majority of people would tolerate, not to mention illegal everywhere. I can't myself see how it is any more acceptable a thing to want to achieve it by paranormal means, as if that makes it somehow less bad, less severe or more acceptable.

In terms of a 'philosophical' discussion...

...people do get killed by other people and have been since before history began and yes I know our cultures are fascinated with it, as seen in endless tv, film and books about murder and killing. I consume a lot of that kind of fiction.

But...I think my ethical standards should not change when I take paranormal action from what they are when I act 'in the real world'.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Please don't miss the point on purpose. When something is impossible, you can't say if it is ethical or wrong. Save ethics for the things that are within your range of possibilities, because anything beyond that is a waste of breath.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”