Tell Your Djinn to Kill Someone

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
mcmsinger
new here
new here
Answers: 0

So if you tell a ifrit djinn that's about 10,000 years old to go right ahead a physically ATTACK a person to the point of killing them...

1) Will they actually carry out the deed and complete the job?

2) Would they hesitate?

3) I told my ifrit djinn to do this dirty job, do you think he is fully capable of achieving this goal?

His vessel is next to me as I type this.

vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Djinn can only grant realistic wishes. Death to enemies and mega lottery wins are not realistic wishes.

If you change the wish to "give my enemy a headache" that's more likely.

If you have a good relationship, I don't see why they would hesitate. Some types of djinn will not grant wishes if they're bad for you. For example, if you ask for a job promotion and your djinn knows you'd be miserable there, they won't grant it. I don't think ifrits look out for you like that, but I could be wrong.

mcmsinger
new here
new here

So let's say if you say this "Make my enemy unfocused while they are operating a car so they get into a accident and die"

Isn't that realistic?

vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I get what you're saying. One heavy sneeze while on the freeway is realistic, but this is death we are talking about here. That's a tall order that messes with a lot of belief systems, such as fate, destiny or purpose.

Take the huge lottery win example. If djinn could grant this wish, then everyone would have one. And everyone would win the lottery. And then we'd be back to square one. If death wishes are possible, politicians would be dropping like flies.

I do not doubt that an ifrit could cause some annoyances in an enemy's life, but I think they're known to be tricky. A hypothetical example is if you wished for someone to be silent, you'd lose your hearing.

Have you tried communicating with your djinn and asking them these questions?

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You should also consider the karma that you'd incur if your djinn were willing to do this.Taking someone's life is a [very] serious matter....

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

emstrange1 wrote:You should also consider the karma that you'd incur if your djinn were willing to do this.Taking someone's life is a [very] serious matter....
I agree Emstrange... Karmic retribution is a B***h. :badidea:

Also, one must look within themselves and ask.... Am I comfortable living with myself knowing that I purposely caused this? :wtf: The answer maybe Yes, now... but how about 20 years from now?

Some other thoughts:
"Does the punishment fit the crime?" and if so "Are YOU the one who should make that judgement and cast sentence upon them?" Why?

Ifrit Djinns are very loyal and they don't beleive in Karmic retribution ~~ so if DEAD is what you want they will try to come as close to it as they can but in the end... Dead is DEAD and there's no undoing that.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, let look at this way, do you want the same thing happens to you with the intensity of three times?

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Just remember, what goes around comes around, Baby. Spiritual justice systems are more efficient than earthly ones.
Last edited by DollyLama on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Would you want someone to send a spirit to kill you?

Also remember the destruction of those left behind. Every person has a mother and father. Some people have brothers, sisters, grandma and grandpas, husband or wife, sons and daughters. If someone directly or indirectly caused the death of my kids or husband or parents or siblings, there will be hell to pay! There would be that vital thing in my life that was destroyed with them.

If someone did something horrible to you, let God take care of him/her, and you take care of yourself. It's not your place to affect a person's lifeline. It's not your place to unravel the lifelines that are attached because you will be held accountable, whether it's this lifetime or the next or even in eternity.

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just have small suggestion. Why not learn forget and forgive? That way you got positive karma and you benefit greatly from it. :hug:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”