Please please help me

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Mehr03 wrote:
Huffette wrote:I kept having problems holding my urine. When I got the urge to go, it was too late. The urine tests kept coming back with blood in my urine, so I was sent to a urologist. The urologist set me up for a cystoscopy, where they run a camera up my urethra to look at my bladder. It could not get far before the doctor ran into difficulty. He could not look at my bladder.

He found that I have a stricture. I have to go in for him to dilate my urethra and do a cystoscopy to see what my bladder looks like. Unfortunately, every time I have a day off, he is off as well.

My point is, do not discount a stricture. Get a cycstoscopy done by a urologist to have him look for abnormalities in your urinary tract.

ouch that sounds painful...i hope you will get well soon. Yes I considered this too. Is it painful while you urinate? the doctors here are not taking me seriously because it does not hurt for me although I have a dull pelvic and back pain.. They just kept giving me antibiotics and depressive meds. Yes, I so wanted to do a cystocopy but I am afraid of asking for one because some of the doctors here can be impatient. One once told me why i bothered to to come for consultation when i can self-diagnose myself. All did was was politely ask him if he can consider other possibilities and tests concerning my issue. I hope the procedure for your urethra will be successful. :)
I do not burn when I urinate, but my back, pelvis and sides do have a dull ache. That is why he wants to do a cystoscopy. I also have water retention, which is counter to the frequent urination issue. With all of the urination I do, I should not be retaining water to the point that my feet and legs swell at night.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Mehr03
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Huffette wrote:
Mehr03 wrote:
Huffette wrote:I kept having problems holding my urine. When I got the urge to go, it was too late. The urine tests kept coming back with blood in my urine, so I was sent to a urologist. The urologist set me up for a cystoscopy, where they run a camera up my urethra to look at my bladder. It could not get far before the doctor ran into difficulty. He could not look at my bladder.

He found that I have a stricture. I have to go in for him to dilate my urethra and do a cystoscopy to see what my bladder looks like. Unfortunately, every time I have a day off, he is off as well.

My point is, do not discount a stricture. Get a cycstoscopy done by a urologist to have him look for abnormalities in your urinary tract.

ouch that sounds painful...i hope you will get well soon. Yes I considered this too. Is it painful while you urinate? the doctors here are not taking me seriously because it does not hurt for me although I have a dull pelvic and back pain.. They just kept giving me antibiotics and depressive meds. Yes, I so wanted to do a cystocopy but I am afraid of asking for one because some of the doctors here can be impatient. One once told me why i bothered to to come for consultation when i can self-diagnose myself. All did was was politely ask him if he can consider other possibilities and tests concerning my issue. I hope the procedure for your urethra will be successful. :)
I do not burn when I urinate, but my back, pelvis and sides do have a dull ache. That is why he wants to do a cystoscopy. I also have water retention, which is counter to the frequent urination issue. With all of the urination I do, I should not be retaining water to the point that my feet and legs swell at night.
I heard water retention can cause frequent urination though it is not that common. My problem is that the urge to pee just never goes away. It drives me crazy.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Not a cure but might help..
IF you can handle the taste (and can find it) try drinking shot glass full of sauerkraut juice in the morning for 3 days. Eating sauerkraut will help too, again, if you can handle the taste.... A lot of people don't like it.
Cranberry works to balance the bladder and supports the urinary system too.
I suffer a lot of the same symptoms, mine is caused by muscle damage. Here anymore I just grab the cranberry capsules and take 2 at a time when it gets really bad. Like I said, it's not a cure, but it does help.

lighthorse
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

truck (if I may call you that), is vinegar the thing? So maybe pickle juice or apple cider vinegar, etc.? I have this problem but prefer to be in charge of my health.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Is all good lighthorse 8) Don't mind truck one bit :)
I have heard apple cider vinegar works but haven't tried it yet.. Just started researching the benefits of acv myself :)
Fully understand being in charge of ones health, Personally, I don't do doctors unless it's something I can't fix myself (ie: surgery and such).

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The sauerkraut probably helps because it has some of the healthy bacteria like yogurt and other fermented food.

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Yeah, it's the Vinegar. How are you feeling OP, any better?

I can't remember if I wrote my lemonade recipe on my first post here, but it really helps clear out the system.
In a bottle of water, I add a little ACV, some healthy sugar, some honey, some lemon, and have amended the recipe to add a dash of baking soda. I swear by this stuff. During my move, I stopped using it for a few days, and got SOOOOO sick.

My kids drink it, and if you make it just right, it can seriously taste like lemonade... they infact call it lemonade, even when they are used to the real thing.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:Yeah, it's the Vinegar. How are you feeling OP, any better?

I can't remember if I wrote my lemonade recipe on my first post here, but it really helps clear out the system.
In a bottle of water, I add a little ACV, some healthy sugar, some honey, some lemon, and have amended the recipe to add a dash of baking soda. I swear by this stuff. During my move, I stopped using it for a few days, and got SOOOOO sick.

My kids drink it, and if you make it just right, it can seriously taste like lemonade... they infact call it lemonade, even when they are used to the real thing.
I like apple cider vinegar. I have used it, with a bit of honey and tiny bit of salt mixed in, as salad dressing. I hadn't thought to use it as a beverage like that, however. Interesting.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
monica
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for posting that lemonade recipe, it sounds really good! I usually just drink lemon water every day, but this sounds like a great way to mix things up.

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but what types of sugar would be considered healthy sugar?

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

monica_n wrote:Thanks for posting that lemonade recipe, it sounds really good! I usually just drink lemon water every day, but this sounds like a great way to mix things up.

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but what types of sugar would be considered healthy sugar?

I have a Natural Cane sugar. Stay away from anything fake or ultra processed. You can use just about anything, or if you don't need it really sweet, the honey will suffice as well. Just make sure your honey is natural, as a lot of honey is made from corn syrup... weird, right?

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”