Recommend Me a Honest Seller

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Jason
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

For a health related issue. I bought from someone in the market place, she helped me to relax but could not solve my other issue. I would use a search engine but i wouldn't know how to search, there's also lots of fakes. Giving it their best is all i ask for, it may fix me or it may not. Thanks.
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What are you looking for? Do you want distance healing? Or are you looking for a spell or spirit to help you with your health issues? My recommendations would change based upon what you specifically want.
IoNz.S
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 627
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything except BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just to chip in abit, for health issue, do not expect instant cure of any kind from the paranormal. Be realistic, and as long as you put in efforts, then spells/spirits/entities will help ^^ . What it won't do is make you perfectly healthy when you drink in excess+smoke+junkfood+no exercise, if that is the case even millions of spirits/spells won't work.
Jason
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'd rather not say what it is but i'll say it's a disability of sorts. The lady at the market place didn't have any problem with it just didn't work out, in response to the time frame yes i did give a reasonable amount of time. It is not food or what has been said. I know some sellers do this while others don't do anything about health. I'm not talking about a spell or spirits. It's something else that i don't know what you call it. I have read here that people have been healed from disability or sickness.

Return to “Sellers You Love”