acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I was doing some spells today, and one these spells' title is "Manifestation of Spirits." The spell is from Ash's book of guidance, spells & rituals for those in the Dark Arts. One of the lines encourages the spirits (bound or unbound) to manifest in the shape of their desire. After focusing the weight on my intent and completing saying the entire spell, I looked up in front of me. There, a few moments afterwards I saw my human spirit, the one I am closest to in bond. He manifested before me as a full-bodied apparition (see-through). He must have appeared as he was in his late 30s, in full uniform. The manifestation lasted for a few seconds. This kind of manifestation takes a lot of energy from their part, but it was a pleasure seeing him that way. I thanked him for manifesting for me in full form after that.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Now that was really awesome, that he did that for you!!!!! It does take a lot of energy for spirits to do that, and he must have really wanted to do that for you!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Well, it is a relationship of trust. :) It was very unexpected, but it was a great manifestation. He was standing there looking proud in his uniform with all his ribbons. God bless him!

Return to “Human”