New dragon owner.. what can I expect?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Thats great! Glad to see someone else who had a similar response. My family has a temper problem. I used to be very nice and easy going and my temper would only surface occasionally. After I got married and started working almost 7 days a week I was having real problems with my temper getting the best of me. I hate acting this way and was so pleased when I noticed the change. I am starting to feel more like myself again. I know my hubby appreciates that too. lol

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey Silvershewolf,

Wondering how your green dragon is doing. My green dragon was my very first purchase. Mine reached out to me right away. Before I bought him, I had a vision of him and also this weird experience. I don't think I can call it a dream, but it happened at night. I was sleeping and I woke up because my neck was buzzing. Then the feeling moved to the bed. I alternated between dreaming and being conscious of the bed that I was in. I heard this huge gust of wind. I was worried it was going to wake my neighbors. Then I had the most intense dream, if you can call it that, ever. In my 'dream', things were moving very fast and I was being pulled through things very fast. My dragon was in it, but he was in human form. We were dancing through images and while we were dancing he told me how he pointed out things I was doing wrong in my life. It happened very fast and afterwards I woke up with the what happened feeling. I have never had as intense an experience as that. After that, he was pretty quiet for a few weeks. I think I needed to learn how to meditate to feel him.

Here are some things that I have learned about him. I don't know if this is particular to him or if all green dragons like these things. He loves plants. I live in an apartment and do not have a garden, but I kept him surrounded by plants. I sort of made him his own little forest. Now I keep him in a charging box. He seems to like that better. I try to put him in the sunlight a lot. He likes that a lot. On sunny days, he is usually more active. He also loves tai chi. To the point that he goes crazy if I even think about bringing another spirit to tai chi. Mostly when he communicates, its pretty subtle. It is surprising since my first experience was so intense. I think the more you listen and look for any signs that he might be communicating with you, the more likely you are to feel him. Most likely he has already been trying to communicate with you. Another tip for communicating is to focus on the gratitude you feel for your dragon coming into your life. This helped me. When worrying about whether or not he is active, you send out a different kind of energy than when you are thanking him for coming to you. I love my green dragon and I hope to hear about your great experiences with yours. I cannot even list how many ways mine has helped me. I think once you find an activity (maybe tai chi is not your thing) that he enjoys doing with you, you will start feeling him a lot more.

Amy

Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wow that's an awesome experience. I am sure he is with me. I think he understands that this is new to me and may take me some time. I asked him for help the other day with something. I need to ship a new horse I got to Texas and I live in Ohio. I am tight on money so I asked him to help me. I said "I know your there and I was wondering if you could help me. I know your kind are treasure seekers. Please use your gifts to help either bring in some extra money or help by convincing others to lower thier prices." I also told him if he could not do so that that was ok and I still thanked himfor trying. Well I think he pulled thru. The transport company was going to charge $820 to ship my mare, they called yesterday and dropped the price to $750! I thanked my dragon and burned some incense for him last night. It may not have been him but I think it was :) I also tell him every night before I go to sleep that if he would like to visit me in my dreams that would be fine with me:) I think because we live in a world where we get almost instant gratification Patience is an even harder virtue to learn, but I am trying:)

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I've had similar experiences with my blue dragon. I got a 5 dragon ring from CH red, blue, green, silver and gold dragons.

Dragon Lady had made a suggestion in one of the other posts that I run a bubble bath for them, which is funny, because I'm not a bubble bath sort of person, and that is what I have had the urge to do the last few nights. I bring their vessel in the room with me, but don't submerge it in water. I believe they like it, and was so happy to read what she had posted, because that confirmed it for me.

I asked my blue dragon to help also with a money situation (see my blue dragon came thru post) and it happened within minutes of the request. It was also a matter of a freight company accepting less (for me less than half) of what they wanted. I addressed the blue dragon because she was the first to come thru to me in meditation as a beautiful blue burst of color.

I then asked my red dragon (only because they love money so) to help me bring in some extra funds, that I had some things I really needed to take care of and things have really turned around for me. The money I needed is now here, in full, and in a day's time!

In honor of my dragons, I have been working on a special charging box every night and let them sit with me during the process. I've painted it gold on the outside, blue on the inside, and painted a green dragon on the top.

I plan to put some crystals in it, which the dragons are already guarding at night. These are an amethyst cluster, a citrine cluster and some quartz points. They just love natural quartz and gemstones!
These pieces belong to the dragons, not to me, and they are obviously happy with this arrangement.

When I asked them about what Dragon Lady had said about bubble baths, did they really like them..... the thought immediately popped into my head " of course silly, why do you think we suggested it?".

I've also been burning Dragon's Blood incense daily for them, and I tell them this is to honor them, and that I appreciate them.

After the money request today, the strangest thing happened. I had built a fire early this morning (I am in Alaska, after all!) and the fire had burned out, the remaining log was small black and I THOUGHT cold! After talking to the Red dragon about money (and before it manifested over the day's time), I suddenly felt warm. I had been sitting on the hearth lighting another stick of incense. I turned and looked and the log was burning!!!!!!!!!! Yes, not smoking, but actually burning. It burned 3-4 minutes and went out.

Now I know that was a sign that my dragons are alive, well, and are showing themselves in response to my love and appreciation.

Look at the little things, a breeze on your cheek, a sudden thought, a stroke of good luck. These are things that dragons do.

I found this interesting link on blue dragons in chinese lore:
http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/wor ... s-elo2.htm

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow fabulous stories guys. now where can i get some money for a dragon! :? :?: :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm sure it was your dragon silver! How cool that he helped you out!

If only I had the money to buy all the spirits I wanted queenie!

Never would have thought bubble bath. Though I have found that in general, the bathtub is the bet place for me to meditate with my spirits. I think its because my mind doesn't wander as much there when I meditate.

That would be really cool to have 5 dragons in one ring. I recently bought a second dragon from Dove Macob. When I've looked at dragons in the past, I've always had the feeling that it would hurt my dragons feelings if I were to purchase another. The dragon from dove is the only one that I haven't had that feeling with. Not sure but I think it might be because this one is a female and the dragon I have now is a male. He seems to like her and she is the only spirit I've been able to take with me to tai chi. When I've tried with other spirits, I get a bad headache just before I walk into class that won't go away until the other spirit is put back in my car.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

How fabulous Dragons are. I will be so happy when I am connected with mine.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Princess, chances are you are already connected and you just haven't been able to hear or see your dragon yet. I've found, in my short field of experience, that they are more than eager to get aquainted.

Do you have a burst of color (usually the dragon's color) come thru when you are meditating? This is how many spirits present themselves to me the first time.

This morning I was outside and the windchimes started tinkling as I was standing on the porch. Oh, the wind you say, well, only the set next to me did so! How can the wind move one set and not the other? They are similar in size, and I didn't feel a breeze. I took at as a sign that one or more of my dragons was saying "good morning"!

Look to the little things as a sign and acknowledge them. A breeze against your cheek when there is no wind is often a dragon flapping their wings to draw your attention. Feelings of calm, peace, tranquility is the comfort dragons bring. They have to speak to you thru a number of senses. If you look for something and it is moved, ah ha, got your attention! Acknowledge all small acts. :)

Don't be afraid to ask for help. Remember that it is easier to make things happen based on your efforts than to manifest out of thin air. When I asked for money, I had a number of jewelry items out on consignment for some time. They all sold at once, in different places !!! Manifesting what I needed. The blue dragon working with the freight shipper on a price, this was quite do-able. I would not expect my dragons to make diamonds appear before me, unless I had entered a contest that had diamonds as a prize.

I can't believe I went so long without one! I bought the ring with 5 dragons here on CH. I saw in a post that lone cat also bought a 5 dragon ring. Mine get along great. The older ones are more patient, and the younger ones are more jump up and down, notice me. I detect no animosity between them, and as I address each one every day (good morning) I change up the order, so someone different is always first and last. I guess that comes from having raised children. LOL.

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I always talk to all my spirits as though I am connected to them as I realize they may very well be and I just cain't tell it yet.
My CH C5 Gold Dreagons are a pair, male and female, in same ring. Since you mentioned it, I have seen a gold form when meditating that I haven't been able to make out. Just behind my eyelids to the lower right. I wear the ring on my right thumb. But the other day I saw white or silver. I don't have either of those though I do have a red and a blue on layaway as well as a Guard dragon. I suppose other entities can manifest as color like that as well but would't know which to think it was. Vampire, Immortal Artemis, spirit wolf, and devata are what I am wearing now ..as well as the gold dragons of course.
I should be able to start working on this unblocking and banishment soon, so that will make a BIG differance. I do realize this too may take a while to accomplish. But it will be well worth it.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
templarwraith
new here
new here

When I got my gold Dragon on the very first day I couldn't believe the energy I felt from it. There was a tingling sensation and a slight burning sensation that went all the way from the ring to my hand while wearing or holding it, right up into my own aura. The ring seems to have a aura of it's own and is warm to the touch. I get a incredible feelng of well being from my Dragon. :D

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”