New dragon owner.. what can I expect?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I got a couple of Orange Dragons from magnolia (red + gold combo :)) but not sure what their associatiosn might be.

for the very first time i saw colour while drifting off to sleep listening to the Kelly Howell music - I had the male dragon pendant in my hand. so cool

BUT then what - no way of actually communicating with him coz i cant hear him and frankly couldnt catch any particular thoughts :(

m_m
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, immortals
Zodiac:

StarryNight wrote:I got a couple of Orange Dragons from magnolia (red + gold combo :)) but not sure what their associatiosn might be.

for the very first time i saw colour while drifting off to sleep listening to the Kelly Howell music - I had the male dragon pendant in my hand. so cool

BUT then what - no way of actually communicating with him coz i cant hear him and frankly couldnt catch any particular thoughts :(
Now what is an orange dragon? Where can I read up on that? :?

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

They were custom - Im not sure of details but Magnolia said they are a combo of Red & Gold.

Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey Starry! I know how frustrating it is to hear of others who communicate so clearly with thier entities. I know I get frustrated lol. My dragon is a custom c4 from CH and he has given me signs that he is here. Like appearing in dreams ( but not talking), Apearing as sparkly green light when going to sleep, and the biggest thing he did was turn half of his vessel black in a manifestation while I slept. Even though he has done these things I still have not had any conversation with him like some other collectors. My advise would be to talk to them as often as possible, tell them how you feel. Meditate and just be patient. I think a lot of this just takes time. I have to remind myself to be patient too lol. Hope this helps :)

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LOL Silver i know what you mean & i agree 100% but its difficult to stay patient LOL

also the thing is i havent bought many spell cast items yet - none whatsoever for psychic ability until last month.

Recieved summon for vision
psychic clairgoyance
dee dee's plugging u in

these have only just arrived so maybe they will begin helping :)

fingers crossed

toes too LOL

Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey Starry!Let me know if they do. I have not gotten anything like that yet either. I do have some natural gifts. Ever since I was small I would dream of things happening and then they would come true. Nothing big. Stuff like.. people moving about a room in exactly the same way as I dreamt it or the biggest one I ever had was where I saw me and some co workers talking in a break room. The catch is I did not remember this until it happened. And when I dreamt it I had never even been there before!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

wow silver sounds good - i dont think i have any abilities per say, its just my instincts and intuiton which i really dont dont how to even interpret.

I will let you know how they go :)

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

The most important thing is to acknowledge the little things. Let them know you are paying attention.

I think too many people expect too much starting out. Anything worth having is worth developing.

Do you sometimes feel a soft breeze on your cheek when you are inside? Hear the tinkle of bells? See the color of your dragon in meditation? The more you use your senses, the sharper they become.

Acknowledging the little things encourages your spirits to keep trying to reach you. If they keep trying and don't get acknowledged, they get discouraged!

Don't work so hard at trying to hear or catch a thought. Let what comes to you come, then let it go and let the next thing (be it thought, vision, feeling, idea) come. Relax, enjoy.

Dragons LOVE Dragon's blood incense. They also love gemstones and crystals of all sorts.

You don't even have to talk 'out loud' to your spirits. They hear you just as clearly when you think about them. Open your heart and 'send' love to your dragon, then relax and see what feeling comes back to you.

But most of all, don't be disappointed. Everyone, just as every spirit, connects in their own way. It does improve with time, patience, persistance and practice.

But the spirits that come to us most easily, are those who call to us before we even buy them. Try, before you even read the description, to sit quietly in front of thier picture and see if you feel a pull toward that spirit. One of these days you will run across one that will really pull you in and tell you they want to be with you. You'll feel it. You may leave thier picture, and keep coming back to it. This is because they are calling to you. Pay attention! It might just be the love of your life!

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alex you are so right about the smalles of things... yes i do feel that sometimes 1 of my spirits is around - rings go hot, i get a sweet smell - sometimes its from something in the house but the waft can come & go

I do talk to them telepathically as often as possible too

Dragons blood - that is on the list - ordering some now from Thatsmellsgood

greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The encyclopedia will help for treats, too. I had no idea melon was a good treat for green dragons until I looked there. Perhaps your dragon would like offerings for both a red and gold dragon.

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”