Caberra

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

For those of you who have a caberra, what is your experience? I have a C4, and there isn't that much info on them. I'm curious as to how your relationship with yours is.

Thanks. :feedback:

vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Caberras are great. The encyclopedia nicknames them Cupids and I think that's very accurate. Mine gives me a happy vibe, just like looking at a happy face sticker. He also increases the number of guys who chat me up and offer me drinks at parties.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

That's really cool, but what is your relationship like? How do you make him happy?

vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I find mine extremely easy to keep happy. I talk to him like any other spirit. The encyclopedia says they love chocolate. Every time I have a piece of chocolate, I ask mine to enjoy it with me, either out loud or telepathically. I also sometimes put chocolate right next to the vessel. It's so easy to do, and it's very effective.

chisaishiroiryu
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I just sent for a caberra. He's on his way. I've heard that since the spirits are bridged, you can start to feel them sometimes even before you get them. I was in the car yesterday and heard a strange noise for a while. Something like a cat, but not really a meow. Could that have been my caberra letting me know he's on his way?

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Does anyone know what other treats I can give my caberra? I've already given him chocolate and mango fruit scent.

He's only been with me for a week and he's already manifesting as white orbs throughout the day. He's a C5.

He also likes to crawl on me - especially my arms and back. I can feel little prickly things on my skin. Sometimes it's ticklish...sometimes it's annoying...and sometimes it hurts.

Every time I ask him to stop, he would stop for a few seconds and then do it again. I think he thinks it's funny. He's very affectionate.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Bump! What do they like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

bump would love to hear more experiences with these guys

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Creatures A-J”