Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chinese Fox
If I could be anything, I would be...: Person in past life
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello,

I am seeking help in getting rid of a ghost at the station I work at. I am there every Monday for a 24 hour shift and I do two 24s a week so it's hard for me to do the 9 or 10 day long protection rituals. I'd have to do them at work and god knows how hard I would get laughed out of town for doing a ritual at work. I am only home maybe 4 or 5 days a week.
Anyway, there is a known ghost at my station. Yesterday he finally reared his ugly head and started haunting in ernest. He throws things. He is pretty strong, and doesn't seem to need any time to recharge before throwing something else. He picks up 1 lb items. And throws them at my head. Hard. One time he grabbed my sleeping bag and tried to drag me out the door with me in my sleeping bag. My partner at work says I should be glad they aren't dangerous items but I am the only one the energy is directed at. And I do think it's dangerous because he throws them at my head. And some items he throws are dangerous like DVDs. Thown hard enough that can cut someone up. Anyway, here is what I was going to do / what I have to get rid of him. I tried asking nicely, that didn't work. I asked with authority. Nothing. I was going to sage the place next Monday. I have the Create Field of Protection from Creepy Hollows that sets up a 200 ft shield. I don't know if he can break through that. I also have protective spirits in the forms of Gargoyles, Vamps, Hellhounds, Black and Revenge dragons, and a wraith. Also a Gregori watcher. But none of them seem to be in a hurry to come to my aid and my spirits just let this ghost attack me. I even prayed to God and was still attacked. I was thinking of buying the copper rings on Creepy Hollows shop to place at the station, as well as the capture spirit crystal. Is that enough? Why won't my spirits help me? Is there a certain way I need to ask them? Basically I need ideas and help. How can I get this ghost out? I told him I did not give him permission to go home with me, I have no idea if it worked yet. Help 8(

Ayn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A god
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ???

Is the ghost bad or does he want attention?

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

A couple questions, has the ghost actually hit you? Have you been physically harmed? The spirit may be trying to get your attention, like a three year old child.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hey EMSPATRICIA ...

You say he is a ghost meaning a human spirit? There will be a wide diversity of opinions here and I respect every single one. I am polytheistic in faith (and respect those who have none) and I also do believe in a "Intelligent designer" of the universe called God. One side of the spectrum I have seen spirits (demons) scream and come out of people cursing, very authentic. Some are legit some are not. Don't rule this out as a potential part of the equation of reality. Need to find out WHAT it is.
Those specializing in (BA) Black Arts may be able to contribute too perhaps?

As stated here it could be a human ghost trying to get your attention perhaps? One pound objects being thrown at you is quite dangerous IMO, yikes, especially if it is sharp! 8Z I know it is not funny but you made me laugh & chuckle when I heard he is throwing things at you sorry ... :: :D :1 Hang in there !

I'll let others here give their opinions, advice, experience and guidance here. I am sure you will get a lot. Keep us posted! 83

Emspatricia
new here
new here

Ayn wrote:Is the ghost bad or does he want attention?
I don't know. I am not very psychic and I am not sure what to think of it. I am not getting any messages or anything obvious :(

Emspatricia
new here
new here

darklordmidnight wrote:A couple questions, has the ghost actually hit you? Have you been physically harmed? The spirit may be trying to get your attention, like a three year old child.
The ghost has hit me with things. In the head. And he did try to drag me out of the station while I was in my sleeping bag. Very disturbing :(

Emspatricia
new here
new here

Yah, I am not sure what it is. I haven't actually seen a materialization of the ghost, just objects being thrown around. Oh, also this ghost can make objects disappear and then reappear. And a couple of the things that were thrown, I felt them right afterwards and they were warm, as if held in a hand. Not cold like you'd think from a ghost. I don't know. I am worried because I have to sleep at this station next week and I don't get any sleep when this thing is terrorizing me.

Ayn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A god
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ???

There typically isn't a certain way you should ask them. If the spirits not bad they likely won't hurt it. If push comes to shove get yer hands on a helmet.

Emspatricia
new here
new here

Sorry, but that kind of comment isn't helpful to me. I work at a job where I need my sleep so that I can focus and help people in need when the calls come in. "Get a helmet" is very unhelpful to me, I am looking for real solutions. If that's all you have to say, then imagine how helpful it would be if I were up for 24 hours without sleep. Would you want someone who has had no sleep working on your if you had an emergency? I doubt it.

IoNz.S
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 627
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything except BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hmm have you tried wearing some tiger eye? I find that it helps immensely to protect you. Just something to try if you want to :).

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”