Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

Out of curiosity, I have a few questions for those of you with servitors/ constructs. What do you have? How well do they work for you? Did you purchase them or make them yourself? For those of you with multiples, which is your favorite & why? Thanks. :)

Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

My favourite part about constructs is, that since they are handcrafted, they can literally be anything under the sun.

ImageImageImage
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Well I have an Empress of Water from WWP, got it on sale, otherwise I couldn't afford it :p

Now I have no abilities to sense energies or communicate that well with my spirits, but I was told that regardless of this, the servitor should still work for me. She's got plenty of skills, but I believe the most I've been able to benefit from her that I can notice is whenever it's going to rain, I ask that the rain holds off, or doesn't effect my long commute home. So far, it's worked every time since I got her :p. I'm sure she can offer a lot more, but I guess it takes time, and developing on my part. I've asked her to assist me in developing all my skills though, so we'll see in time :)

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

My favorites Are my Guardian Gremlin and My Lamia Servitor, both were made by me, and both are a treat to have around.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have multiple servitors so far. Two, I made myself years ago. That was before I learned that the word "servitor" existed, and I did not know that they could be interviewed with various psionic abilities. (Although one does function as a guardian, as well as a companion... that much, I was able to figure out independently.)

I have multiple guardians from WWP, and I'm still scratching the surface on their many abilities. But I love their company, and I have had some requests filled admirably. For example, I asked all my camouflaging guardians to help me fly under the radar and not get chosen for jury duty. It worked. I belatedly realized that my few moments of disorientation during the one-on-one interview, which is not a normal issue for me, was an action on the guardians' part to get me rejected as a juror. I think they fogged my head a little bit just after the interview was over, as I was trying to find the exit of the room. I think the attorneys decided, "Look at this one. She can't even find a door. Don't pick her!" ;)

Then there was the time that my coyote pack vehicle guardians distinctly told me to avoid a certain intersection. But the detour would've added distance to my trip, so I thought, "Oh, how bad could it be?", and went my normal route. Well, a fire engine was passing through that specific intersection, just as I got there. I nearly got hit by both the fire engine and another car. Next time they tell me to avoid an intersection, you bet I will listen!

I'm sure I will have more stories, the longer I have these servitors. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

Wow, interesting stories. I was just contemplating getting one or two from WWP. If something happens and I can suddenly afford them... :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Put them on your wish list, then get on the mailing list and watch for notices of sales being posted. :) Become a member and then get discounts on orders.

I actually would love to know how many vendors have servitors. I know about WWP and darklordmidnight's shops, but are there other sources, too? (She says, as the debit card runs and hides, lol.)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

Thanks for the tip! will do!

Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte

Wow, so many responses already! :)

Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte

Beluinus wrote:My favourite part about constructs is, that since they are handcrafted, they can literally be anything under the sun.
One of the best & worst things about them lol. With so many possibilities, I'm having difficulty settling on an idea. :think:

Return to “General Questions”