NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

To replenish the aura after a psychic attack:

First - plenty of fluids, especially clean water.

Plenty of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables.

Stay away from meat, especially processed meat.

Stay away from dairy, grains, etc.

Stick to raw fruits and vegetables as much as possible for at least the first two to three days.

Then begin to add in grains and legumes on the fourth day.

Then dairy on the fifth.

LIGHT protein sources on the sixth.

Meats on the seventh.

During this week, get plenty of fresh air and as much sunlight as you can soak up.

Bathe with crystals and gemstones. Sleep with them. Carry them everywhere. Try to set up a crystal grid for yourself. Meditate on healing your aura in that grid.

Bathe in cool running water, best if that running water source is natural, such as a stream or river.

Dance in the rain.

Touch the earth with your bare feet as much as possible.

Put your palms to the earth as often as possible... do some gardening.

GEMSTONES:

Labradorite — Removes other people's projections, including thought forms that have hooked into the aura. Deflects unwanted energies from the aura and prevents anergy leakage.

Aquamarine — Shield the aura and aligns the chakras.

Citrine — Aura protector, acts as early warning system so that action can be taken to protect oneself. Also cleanses and aligns the aura.

Kunzite — Shields aura from unwanted energies, providing a protective sheath around it and dispelling attached entities and mental influences. ability to be self-contained, even within a crowd.

Peridot — Protective stone for the aura.

Tektite — Strengthens the aura. Transmutes negative energy to positive and light.

Aqua Aura Quartz — Cleanses and calms the aura, releasing any stress and healing "holes".

Pyrite — Blocks energy leaks from the physical body and the aura.

Tourmalinated Herkimer Diamond — Realigning and re energizing the meridians and organs. Cleanses and replenishes the chakras and the aura, providing excellent protection.

Ruby in Zoisite (Anyolite) — Amplifies the aura.

Black Tourmaline (Schorl) — Protects against electromagnetic smog, radiation, psychic attack, spells, ill-wishing and negative energies of all kind.

Amber — Aligns the subtle bodies with the physical body. Releases negative energy.

Amethyst — Heals holes in the aura, cleanses it, draws in divine energy to protect the aura.

Apache Tear — Protects the aura and prevents it from absorbing negative energies from any source, but especially the negativity of other people.

Bloodstone — Cleanses the aura.

Carnelian — Repairs the aura.

Jet — Protects against other’s negative thoughts.

Magnetite — Strengthens the aura.

Quartz — Cleanses, protects, and strengthens the aura. Seals auric tears.

Smoky Quartz — Grounds energy and removes negative energy from the aura.

Green Tourmaline — Heals auric tears.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Lot of good info.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I would also like to mention that touch is very healing, so certain activities such as massage are well known to be restorative for the aura, as are adult activities which I will not mention.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you! This is very interesting.

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My fiance and I were just hit very hard by this. We are both emotionally drained and are having anxiety so this post comes at a great time. I will try using some of the gems you listed as I have many of them here already. Is just wearing the gems ok? I am not "great" at meditating and I don't find that I can accomplish much (well, compared to others anyways) when I try to do it, so hopefully just having them near me can help?

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

Thank you for the post, Magick. I've bookmarked it.
I have most of the gems here in my collection already, some in jewellery and some not yet. Lots of great info, especially the diet pointers. During the past years I've had a few episodes of psy attack/energy draining, that have affected me for several days at a time, and the only thing I could think of at those times was to get reiki healing. It worked, but slowly.
Thanks for the info, again.

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

WishingOnAStar wrote:My fiance and I were just hit very hard by this. We are both emotionally drained and are having anxiety so this post comes at a great time. I will try using some of the gems you listed as I have many of them here already. Is just wearing the gems ok? I am not "great" at meditating and I don't find that I can accomplish much (well, compared to others anyways) when I try to do it, so hopefully just having them near me can help?
I'm not very good at meditating, either, but one thing that I know for sure from working with crystals and gemstones is that they are great to have around, but even better when touched, carried, and especially worn in direct contact with the body.
Some stones also work as an essence/infusion when placed in a glass of clear water for a few hours. You can drink the water afterwards. Not all gemstones work for this, however, so it's best to do a quick internet search before you try this method.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lorelei is correct... and most of these stones can be used in this fashion, just asked to work towards healing your aura, and then worn until you feel better. Also, most are safe to make infusions with, but I would check to be sure about magnetite, as that's the only one I would have reservations about.

Deepest blessings.
Nycto

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

BOOKMARKED!!! Thank you!

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Great info!

Out of curiosity, what would you say is the risk of this happening? As far as I know, I have never been attacked.

Return to “PROTECTION”