Situation worse (sorry long, PLEASE HELP)

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I don't often publicly speak about just how bad my situation has become. I am in tears writing this having prayed for strength and actually just placed an order through Mrs Gula's group for more help. Every protection spell, binding, barrier, wall.... it just isn't stopping things. I've done poppets, still have a freezer spell working and with all the protective spirits (see signature) you would think I would be better off. And I just am not and things continue to escalate. I am at the point I don't know what else to do. I have help coming from Kelis, hopefully soon, thanks to that awesome chat party. But I just feel as though I am standing on a cliff with my feet dangling off and there is nowhere else to turn. My spirits all say people here will have the answer or can help find things I haven't yet tried. I believe in balance, am offering some castings on the super moon so you'll see that thread up soon. Even if you can't help here I feel like I need to give something back to this community I really feel like is a home. I believe in balance... I am basically begging for help and feel pathetic for doing so (it has been a very bad day) and with that I need to do something as I can for others.... I have a few friends request some spells on full moon and I know it's the right thing to do to include my CH family.

I honestly do not know what else to do. I have HD tickets in about the BOAT/Master vessel issue since I LITERALLY Carry EVERYTHING with me (except my wand) when I go anywhere and am at the point I need a bigger purse. It's literally 4 cast charging bags (slap full) and I wear 2 sets of spelled earrings, and at least 5 rings (spirited and spelled) and 1 bracelet in addition to the multiple charms/pendants on my dogtag chain. Metal detectors have become quite fun. Yes, they're bridged but I just get so scared that having that vessel I Need at the moment to hold and try to get more comfort has stopped me from having a panic attack a few times. I have to face the monster at the end of the month..... I am so scared I can't put it to words. I fear I am not strong enough and no matter what other casting, spells cast for me, servitors, spirits or any other help will save me. He ruined me once when we were children and has always said my life is his to destroy and that is exactly what he is doing now. I did nothing to him. Yes I told my mother and she said we weren't going to discuss it and to never speak of it again to her. I beg for any and all help anyone can give. Caveat is though I will not do BA. I have gone darker DA but I just cannot bring myself to cross the line into the black. I feel the risk is far to great without a true expert to guide me in that area and for that I have never taken the chance. I fear what could happen if a mistake was made.

My spells/spelled items include just about everything you can think of: (Including ONLY what I think applies) and sorry for caps just pulled off invoices: If you can think of something I am missing.... PLEASE Tell me!

COPPER IMBUED RING :: REPELLING, CLEANSING & PROMOTING HEALTH
FOR THE KIDS :: SPELLED FOR PROTECTION, SAFETY & AWARENESS
50 SPELLS FROM CREEPY HOLLOWS ON 1 PIECE
COPPER ROOM CLEANSERS :: REMOVES NEGATIVE, MALICIOUS & IRRITATING ENERGIES & SPIRITS
EGYPTIAN :: ANUBIS'S GUARD :: PROTECTION
VOODOO :: CUSTOM-TAILORED AMULET FOR PROTECTION
CHARM HUMAN :: PERFECT FOR INFLUENCING POWER
RING OF ANCIENTS :: POWER OF ROMAN EMPIRE & CRUSADES
EMPOWER YOURSELF IN ALL THINGS
ARTHURIAN LEGEND :: THE SPELLBINDINGS OF KING ARTHUR
SPECIAL GOOD LUCK & WISH-GRANTING CHARMS (the arkan sonny with spells piece)
RESTORATIVE ENERGIES FOR YOU
FLUORITE POWER AMULET
ENDURANCE SUPPORT MANY LOADS
STRENGTHEN WILL
THE ESSENTIALS :: BINDINGS THAT ARE THE CORE OF A GREAT JOURNEY
SPECIAL $1 BINDING FOR FRIDAY 13TH FULL MOON!
MARK A TARGET :: DARK ARTS
TOTALITY :: A FULL BINDING OF SPIRITS, MAGICK, ENERGY (CLASS 5, TIER 3)
INSTALL THE CREEPY HOLLOWS TOOLBAR & GET THIS FREE!
BODY MAPPING
CONVERT NEGATIVE ENERGY INTO POSITIVE ENERGY
LAZY ORB
EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE
FIT FOR A QUEEN :: SPELLS FOR LIFE
I DON'T PLAY NICE
MY SO-CALLED STRIFE :: SELF RE-ORGANIZATION, FOCUS, ALLEVIATION OF STRESS, & SELF-MOTIVATION
CUSTOMIZED ENERGY ORB - Spiritual - Both Arts
CITRINE GEMSTONE :: CREATIVE, INSPIRATION, WILLPOWER
TRIAD :: CUSTOM CREATION FOR PROTECTION, SHIELDING, REMOVAL - DRAUGHR, EINHERJAR & NORSE IMMORTAL: BADHUENNA
AURIC CLEANSING FIELD
A DISH BEST SERVED COLD
EGYPTIAN :: GEB'S HAND :: CREATE BOND WITH EARTH
BE A BETTER NEGOTIATOR
BE POPULAR :: BECOME AN ATTRACTIVE PERSONALITY
LIFE, LIBERTY, & JUSTICE
YOUR PROSPEROUS ENERGY
DARK OR WHITE: VISION, SELF AND LIFE (3 DIFFERENT PIECES)

Free Items/grab a goody, etc -
10x boost spell
Sin Eater Spell
Relief from Stress, Anxiety & Plaguing Energies
Wisdom Building
Attune to Higher Self
Casting Gem - Wealth, Luck and Success (hoped luck and success would aid)
Blessings of Energy &Vibrance
Rainbow Amulet (june layaway payoff item)
Moonstone Moonlight
High Frequency Earth
Connection to Rarities
Spell Package
Illusion to others
Blessings of Intellect & love
Reveal True Self (because I KNOW this scared person I have become isn't her)
Spell of Cleopatra Djinn
Halo Effect
Jinx Breaking
Bequeath of the Lady
WA Angel rainbow pyrite piece

A few of the purchased items are in transit... I am just at such a loss. If it wasn't a question of money I could do more. Legal fees being what they are and the employment this has cost us are destroying us financially, emotionally, spiritually, and just making life to the point that I can understand why people do give up. I will continue to fight but I feel my resolve is wearing.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

*Hugs* Vex, I am so sorry you are going through this. Are you able to link the original topic so I can read up? Is it man or spirit that is causing this?

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's a man... I found out he had his wife initially doing the leg work, however it has all been his doing. The lies have extended to other people and his family is aiding in the malicious intent. I am trying to hold it together but each new lie cuts deeper than the last and I just don't know how much longer I can hold on.

Here's the original.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 04#p545339

I have to deal with another installation this week on the 10th and then at the end of the month for that whole week.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There are two ways to approach this. One is to stop fearing your enemy. If anything love them, for love is a shield that is a power you were given at birth to penetrate the souls of your captor and reverse the bad luck. When you fear them (for whatever reason) you are sending negativity into the ethers which in turns attracts more negativity like a magnet. I know it is hard, but you must do it, because you must get out of this energetic state that is not helping.

Second way, I learned from other dark magicians, is to stop thinking of them. When we stop thinking of them, their thoughts to us stops linking to us. It's hard, but it's like this, in your waking hours you can be thinking of anything, like the beauty of the world, kind people to you, comedies, think of all the bad things that became funny sometime in the future, when you had a better perspective.

Don't feed their thought forms, with fear, hate, etc. Create your own with love and happiness.

In some magical rituals the defender will even feed his enemy's spirits with incense to basically say hey, "I'm not the jerk, I will be kind to you too." Sometimes the tables turn and a new alliance is made.

Something to try while you're waiting for help.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That's the problem, I don't hate them. I pity them. Whatever the reason they have for doing this makes me think of those people in school that have to put others down and destroy them to build themselves up. I just want them to stop and leave me alone.

I fear more what is going to happen next. We have lost 6 jobs in a year and had our family torn in pieces. All from lies and mal intent.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

vex3521 wrote:That's the problem, I don't hate them. I pity them. Whatever the reason they have for doing this makes me think of those people in school that have to put others down and destroy them to build themselves up. I just want them to stop and leave me alone.

I fear more what is going to happen next. We have lost 6 jobs in a year and had our family torn in pieces. All from lies and mal intent.
Judgement (while justified) is still negativity. And what did I just say about fear? Yes, all your reasons are justified. That's the problem. You keep justifying them. You must take control of your thoughts! Before we get into a back and forth discussion heres a <hug>.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

I don't know the whole situation or the hurt you're going through, but I'll send positive energy your way! Hope everything works out! All the spells and spirits are working to help you too even if it doesn't seem like they are!
:hug: :hug:

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

I agree with Suga. That fear completely feeds it. Then it makes your anxiety worse.

I moved across the country to get away from someone that made me feel that way. But realized that the fear was still there, and still feeding the issues.

It was finally when I gave in to giving up (on my fears of what this person could do) that I realized that they were powerless, even with all the lies they were spreading, even with the ranting and raving, fighting, etc. It took me a lot to get to that point. It still waivers, but luckily I have had a lot of back-up while I am on that journey.

Kelis has helped me with shields and spells while I was dealing with this. Literally, they were leaving me so overwhelmed and exhausted that I was shutting down. I could tell by the next morning when he had performed work because I was able to function properly the next day. You might want to ask him about custom work... he doesn't list a lot of his stuff (which, if you read this darklord.... you need to)!!!!

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

With Kelis chat party I've got a dark specter and dark gunslinger due because I felt really guilty with the overly generous realm offer. I'm hoping for the extra strength from those servitors will stop the incoming attacks or at least lessen or neutralize more.

Going to meditate and try to find a way to let go. If I don't give "What Next" power then that hold the fear is taking will start to lessen and hopefully go away. Right? Asking my spirit family to help in taking some of the weight off the shoulders and helping me to just find peace. I have a pegasus coming to me since I know that wise but stubborn quality is something I need in my life.

bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
Zodiac:

I wish you luck! You have quite the team of spirits and spells- it seems from the other thread they are helping some- have you considered using hot foot powder? There is a thread here you can search for or a quick google search will provide more information than I have, as I typically am able to get away from such negativity quickly.

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll

Return to “Protection”