Experiences with Duojna?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

starfire wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
starfire wrote:I have quite a few Duojna, and will get some more when the time comes!!! These wolves are indeed a force of nature!!!!

I love them all and they add a lot of energy in my own protection team!!!!

About a couple of years ago, I was at a camp out with a group of friends, most which are pagans, it was a gathering of pagans actually and it was a fun time of learning and getting to know new people!!!!

Well there were a lot of trees at this camp ground, beautiful trees some very old!!!! Every single time I was looking at the trees, my own pack of Duojna showed themselves in the bark of the trees, even others noticed the wolves in the trees!!!

The energy was running high with them being there and it was great that they were letting me know that they were there and keeping all of us protected!!!!! Their energy is old and ancient and very powerful!!!!

They are very good at protection and also very good at helping in opening your own senses to what goes on around you!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
The Duojna must have been in their glory in a gathering like that, not just with the protection but also boosting any magick that was going on. They are incredibly adept at both things.
Oh yes they were, they were having a ball!!!! Everyone said that the energy was great and they also noticed the wolves in the trees and took it as a good sign of things!!!! I didn't tell them about spirit keeping, as some wouldn't understand that, but I know a few would have!!!!

However I just let them draw their own thoughts as to why the wolves were in the trees!!!!

Also my dragons had the input into the gathering as well, as I did a dragon poem for the gathering, which did turn out pretty good!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
That sounds like quite an amazing experience with the duojnas, starfire! I'm looking forward to connecting more with mine and seeing what interactions develop over time. So far, he has seemed like a very steady, loving, and protective presence...very calming and stabilizing. 8)|*
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

My duojna has been here for quite a while now... I can sense his presence but that's all for my experiences ... I have another coming soon that is part of a triad for protection with a volkh and a fylgia. its shipped and should be here saturday
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:My duojna has been here for quite a while now... I can sense his presence but that's all for my experiences ... I have another coming soon that is part of a triad for protection with a volkh and a fylgia. its shipped and should be here saturday
Hello, Huffdamagicdragon,
Congrats on your new Duojna, Fylgia, and Volkh!
From what I've gathered, and in my own personal experience, all three of those entities tend to work more quietly behind the scenes, so to speak....at least so far for me. 8)|*

Return to “Creatures A-J”