venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My sterling angel is one of my longest companions that’s with me since I started keeping angels. I think he came to me as my second angel over two years ago. He was my penny deal as well. I got him on a class 5 conjuration as a newbie to spirit keeping, as I didn’t know what would actually suite me. Since then, he is gone up to class 5 tier two. He has a significant greeting style that if I have nothing else going on with him, but suddenly I call him, I know he has arrived due to his style of greeting. And he is a cracker too. He has seen me developing my spirit keeper skills with much patience. He has tolerated my no time for him to bond with due to the sudden inflow of newbie spirits and angels. He has been there with me and I truly feel bad about not having great experiences to share here about him. But he has appeared to me and I have seen his shadow as well. He is protective and loyal friend with a crackling up humorous attitude that bring me much joy. I truly love my great character, sterling angel alone with the rest of my companions.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Angels”