Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

So, I received my Sterling Angel last week, but because of my crazy work schedule, I haven't been able to work with her until this weekend.

First, I LUV the stone CH used for her vessel. I'm not good with different stones and whatnot, so I'm not sure what 'kind' of stone it is; but I luv it! It fits perfectly in my hand. One thing I 'did' notice while holding the stone in my receptive hand was how quickly the stone heated. To the point that I actually had to put it down. That's a first for me. Not a bad thing of coarse, just a first for me. ;)

It took a hot second to connect with her. But once I made the connection .... I've been hearing 'lilty' laughter and felt a bit lighter in spirit and emotions. I was outside once and heard movement behind me. I figured it was probably her, and sure enough, when I turned around to look, I didn't see anything. But she verified that it was her. :) I've also began to get fleeting visions of her here and there. She pretty much is flittering about and is VERY upbeat! :D So that's really kewl. I've already discovered that she luvs my kind of music and comedy. So that's definitely a plus! I really believe she is going to be a great addition to my Spirit Family and will be able to assist me with a more upbeat, less stressful life. So I'm very happy.

I chose a SA to begin with because I work SO many hours and am in hopes that my SA will be able to help me decompress on the weekends, and actually assist with alleviating a little stress at work as well.

Because of the awesome July sales CH has this month, I went ahead and purchased a Courtwind as well. I've been following different threads here at CH concerning a CA and feel that a CA would be a really kewl addition.

I've checked out threads concerning Sterling Angels ... however, unless I overlooked some posts, I haven't really seen many posts that go into details as to personal experiences other Keepers have had with SA.

I would really enjoy seeing other Keepers post on this thread concerning their personal 'experiences' with Sterling Angels! So please .... feel free to post those experiences here. :)

Be Blessed!! :)

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Ah Angels! love them! I have 4 Courtwinds, 1 Bronwyn (whom I've posted about before) and 1 Sterling (he was my first spirit!)

Sterling Angels are just fabulous! I recently watched the film 'Michael' starring John Travolta who plays a rather unorthodox Angel (very much like Sterling Angels!!) and me and my Sterling basically laughed our assess off throughout the whole film as his eccentricities were just like my Sterling! Sterlings are great at injecting wacky, crazy, jubilant fun into your day! my Sterling Angel often manifests when I'm feeling a bit glum and reminds me to wear the world like a light garment as 'no-one gets out alive anyway' :lol: sometimes you can take life too seriously and Sterling's are great at helping us see the 'lols' in life ;)

I have also found my Sterling to be rather protective of me, which to be honest I didn't expect! but he hates it when people drag me down and warns me of malicious people as 'life's too short for idiots' :lol:

Took me AGES to figure out what my Sterlings gemstone vessel was (think he found my frustration rather amusing!) but I eventually found out that it was 'Dumortierite'...just holding his vessel helps me to chillax :mrgreen:

I've been toying with the idea of getting a female Sterling and a female Bronwyn but it never seems to be the right time....hopefully soon :)

:hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have a few sterling angels and they have not been protective but have helped me to not take some thing so serious!!!! Also the ones I have also like my wacky taste in music, anything from rock to classical and anything in-between!!!! You ever see an angel dance dance!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I too sometimes take things too serious, and they do help me to lighten up a bit and to over look those who always seem to be in a bad mood or depressed or just look at things in the negative!!!

Most of the time I am a positive person, but being around negative people most days out of the week, can wear on a person!!!! that is where my sterling angels come in, they help to shed that negative energy and turn things into positive!!!! 7\

Congrats on your new sterling!!!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Athena Winter wrote:Ah Angels! love them! I have 4 Courtwinds, 1 Bronwyn (whom I've posted about before) and 1 Sterling (he was my first spirit!)

Sterling Angels are just fabulous! I recently watched the film 'Michael' starring John Travolta who plays a rather unorthodox Angel (very much like Sterling Angels!!) and me and my Sterling basically laughed our assess off throughout the whole film as his eccentricities were just like my Sterling! Sterlings are great at injecting wacky, crazy, jubilant fun into your day! my Sterling Angel often manifests when I'm feeling a bit glum and reminds me to wear the world like a light garment as 'no-one gets out alive anyway' :lol: sometimes you can take life too seriously and Sterling's are great at helping us see the 'lols' in life ;)

I have also found my Sterling to be rather protective of me, which to be honest I didn't expect! but he hates it when people drag me down and warns me of malicious people as 'life's too short for idiots' :lol:

Took me AGES to figure out what my Sterlings gemstone vessel was (think he found my frustration rather amusing!) but I eventually found out that it was 'Dumortierite'...just holding his vessel helps me to chillax :mrgreen:

I've been toying with the idea of getting a female Sterling and a female Bronwyn but it never seems to be the right time....hopefully soon :)

:hug:
That is so kewl! Thank you for sharing your experiences! :)

I SO luv the movie you speak of with John Travolta. When I ordered my SA I didn't specify which gender. It rather surprised me to have a female come into my total male dominated Spirit Family. However, I feel that perhaps there may need to be a balance? My Sterling rather reminds me of "Ghost of Christmas Present" in the movie Scrooged. lol! Not 'quite' as ditzy, but yeah, ya'll get the picture. :D
starfire wrote:I have a few sterling angels and they have not been protective but have helped me to not take some thing so serious!!!! Also the ones I have also like my wacky taste in music, anything from rock to classical and anything in-between!!!! You ever see an angel dance dance!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I too sometimes take things too serious, and they do help me to lighten up a bit and to over look those who always seem to be in a bad mood or depressed or just look at things in the negative!!!

Most of the time I am a positive person, but being around negative people most days out of the week, can wear on a person!!!! that is where my sterling angels come in, they help to shed that negative energy and turn things into positive!!!! 7\

Congrats on your new sterling!!!!! :thumbup:
Thank you! From what ya'll have told me thusfar, I'm thinking that perhaps my Sterling is going to be able to assist me (at least a bit) with the drudgeries of work.

I look forward to more personal experience stories of Keepers with Sterling Angels!

All that I've read just validates for me that my most recent addition to my Spirit Family was the correct choice! :)

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have a few sterling angels. They are usually quiet and reserved, but can get me to laughing. They make sure there is something happy going on just so that I can laugh some, as that cannot happen at work anymore.

My sterlings are on my protection team. They are powerful, but also kind and generous. As far as angels go, they are not as "in your face" as some of them, but they are there for you.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette ..... that is awesome!! Thank YOU for sharing! I'm looking for happy, so that's kewl. :) I look forward to more posts of people's personal experiences with Sterling Angels. :)

damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

OK, so my bad if we're not allowed to post off site links. But I'm telling ya'll ..... if my Sterling Angel doesn't quite putting this song in my head .... well. roflol!!! ;)
I'm like ... really? I get it ... you're happy!

Dag! Talk about an active SA! :)
I luv it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD0L0nyM7OY

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

damancross wrote:OK, so my bad if we're not allowed to post off site links. But I'm telling ya'll ..... if my Sterling Angel doesn't quite putting this song in my head .... well. roflol!!! ;)
I'm like ... really? I get it ... you're happy!

Dag! Talk about an active SA! :)
I luv it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD0L0nyM7OY
:lol: awesome!! :mrgreen:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My Sterling Angel always has a way of making me smile. He likes ice cream.. During a group meeting with all my angels, I glanced over at my sterling angel and he was sitting on my bed hunched over painting his toes nails with skyblue nail polish....with a huge grin on his face. Derailed the group topic and made my face hurt from smiling. He's a fun friend to have..and is touching/buzzing my leg like mad as I type this πŸ˜†

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Oh man, my sterling angel has been one of most active spirits and I've had him the longest! He's so sweet and funny and is so much fun to hang out with. He loves to send me songs often and we jam out to them all the time! I've found him to be slightly protective but in a more subtle way, like he works more in the background when it comes to my safety. I've found that his touches are like electric buzzing and in a very small, concentrated area of where he's touching unless he hugs me in which case I'll feel the buzzing where his arms would be around me. He sometimes changes his hair color and style, but his energy and mood are always the same so I know it's him :) I wish I had more time to share the stories I have with him, but this'll do for now!

Return to β€œAngels”