new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kibue888 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:26 am Any updates on experiences please?
Here's one! My pollinating fairy is lively and really bubbly. And comes with a sense of humour, and probably somewhat feisty when the need calls for it. She must have felt neglected for a while as I was just too preoccupied with the daily grind and haven't given her proper offerings except dried spelled flower buds which sat there for more than a month. Just last week, I threw a bottle of 3/4 full maple syrup away without informing her as it was catching mould (stupid me, should have kept it in the fridge as i stay in a tropical climate). It must have caught her full attention (that's HER stuff although it sits in our common kitchen area), the next day there was a huge butterfly hovering in my garden on the path where I was heading out. It was impossible for me to miss it. Not any butterfly but one with black wings and yellow markings which resembles exactly her energetic blueprint. It hit me like a lightning bolt, I thought of her instantly and silently communicated an apology with an explanation that I'll get her something else soon. Thankfully, managed to find some honey at home later which did the job.

On a side note, one of the funny things I experimented when she first arrived was a request to sing like a particular male celebrity citing a particular song. To begin with, I do have some form of singing foundation and able to reach up to a few octaves. After that request to her, not only was I to reach the higher notes, I sounded exactly like that guy. I recorded and sent it to one of my best buds and she was floored. If you're cultivating a skill, talent or ability and have someone in mind to model after, I find her to be exceptionally brilliant and supportive at helping to 'duplicate' the basis of it for you to learn and develop quickly, provided you do put in the efforts as well.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might

Return to “Faery”