venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

My Volkh is from CH as well, he is amazing.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I just ordered my first Volkh
I'm looking forward to seeing who comes :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I've just ordered a Volkh from CH too!! With some other 2 spirits. So excited!! 3D 3D These are my very first spirits.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Congratulations to both of you. You won't regret it.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Congrats Light77!!!
Thank you Huffette! :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you! :)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi again!
Now I have a Volkh, but I am not sure what I should do with him. Meaning, I read a lot that Volkh is a non social Spirit who normally stays in the background, so I wonder how much time is worth spending trying to communicate with him, like I do with other spirits, if he does not need social interaction. Does anybody who has a Volkh have some suggestion?

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

That's a pretty good question
Mine is Quiet and it's a little strange since I'm used to more 'talkative' Spirits/Entitiesm but I'm trying to connect with him/her some anyway
anyone with advice would be awesome

a side note to Light77
I have a Djinn and I think you'll really like yours, and my Bronwyn is very cool also
Good choices ;)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:That's a pretty good question
Mine is Quiet and it's a little strange since I'm used to more 'talkative' Spirits/Entitiesm but I'm trying to connect with him/her some anyway
anyone with advice would be awesome

a side note to Light77
I have a Djinn and I think you'll really like yours, and my Bronwyn is very cool also
Good choices ;)
Oh you have those spirits too? Nice! :thumbup: My Djinn has been the more active and communicative one till now. Bronwyn a real treasure!

Yeah..about Volkh, I hope someone who has had a Volkh for a while will give us some idea.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

I don't have volkh but I have wraiths, they're non social like volkh. I don't try to communicate with them unless I have task for them.

My advice is do as you feel fit, non social like volks and wraiths won't mind if you don't talk with them in a few months or ever a whole year. They maybe prefer it that way because talking make them distract their duty :D

Return to “Creatures”